♡Killer fuckin bunny?♤

You've been good boys/girls/whatever while I was gone have a treat(unless I'm related to you.)
Tw:idk man
--------------
Techno's little rabbit foot tapped against the floor in search of any carrots. The chest was empty per usual someone had stolen HIS carrots once again. The bunny was furious he wanted those carrots bad. He heard a small clanking noise. Wilbur stood frozen in the middle of the burrow hands full of carrots.

"Heh! You're the one stealing my carrots!?"Techno yelled.

Wilbur glanced away and chuckled awkwardly. Techno lunged at him before Wilbur could process it Techno was on top of him. The bunny was much smaller than the phantom(?).

"Woah Woah! Listen tech!"Wilbur tried to explain.

Techno was legit tryna fuckin kill him. The phantom had no choice but to go invisible, Techno landed on the ground. Dust from the burrow clouded up followed by a slight groan of pain. Wilbur quickly made his way out of the small living space and fast. Techno got up just as quickly making his way out. Wilbur made his way up to the hub panting, leaving behind a very confused Technoblade.

Philza looked over very confused as Wilbur's body came visible. The elytrian tilted his head and laughed as  Wilbur panted still.

"You good mate?"Phil asked.

Wilbur glanced up catching his breath.

"We have a killer bunny on the fucking loose," Wilbur said.

"A killer what..?"Phil asked.

"Bunny."Wilbur chuckled nervously.

"Shit."
------
Sorry, I haven't posted I legit have no motivation. I was gonna post but them Techno's recent passing(please don't speak of it)messed me up. Here yall go<3.