•Little maid~🕶✋+🌧💧•

I'm very bad at smut so please have !mErCy¡😂✋
Enjoy this is dreamnotnap
Top:Dream and Sapnap
Bottom:George
TW:S e x toys, Degrading, over simulation, face fucking, and hair pulling ;)
-----------------------------
Nobody's P.O.V

George was waiting for his two lover to come back from shopping.He stood up and walked to the kitchen he was wear a over sized blue hoodie.He did a small spin giggling as he fell over not meaning to.His eyes light up maybe he could mess with them make them jealous so that's what he planned.George walked upstairs and searched for his maid dress costume.He pulled it out of the closet and walked to the bathroom.

He put it on the skirt was poofy and it barley cover his ass the top was a crop top.It didn't cover his stomach and was sleeveless and the color was light blue.The whole outfit was pastel colors the little hat that he had on to go with it.He walk back to the room and pulls out some white stockings and put them on.A small hum came from his mouth as he he looked in the mirror you didn't hear it from me but he looked fine as hell.He got some kinda high heel shoes and slipped them on and went back to the bathroom.

Applying some quick eyeliner and cherry lipstick where he got this was from hot topic for Halloween.Also he couldn't lie he loved fem boy shit.Slowly he walked and picked up his phone setting it up and took a photo and posted it on Twitter.

(This is what the outfit somewhat looks like)

                      Like my new cosplay? :D
                     |
                      I'm_gay_lol:bro I'm simping
                     |
                     Wilbur soot:danm george you look fine!
                     |
                      Technoblade:you look decent nerd.
                     |
                      Vampirerose:ew...men shouldn't wear that.

                    More....

This made George jump up and down he completely forgot about the joke on Dream and Sapnap.He was just happy they supported him on his fashion and not leave him.So he put down his phone and walked to the kitchen and started making some mood humming.

Meanwhile with Sapdaddy and Pissbaby- I mean Sapnap and Dream..

Also this is in Sapnap's P.O.V

Why the hell is my phone blowing up on Twitter I look at dream to see he was just as confused as me.I turn on my phone and open Twitter and go to Georges profile.My notifications were spamming me from his profile still confused I scroll down.I almost dropped my phone what the hell my face turned sorta pink.Dream leans over my shoulder and chokes on his water looking at the tweet.I smirk as an idea pops into my head we had bought some toys a few nights ago.

"Tonight's gonna be fun" I say whispering to Dream who smirks.

                                           •Small time skip•

When me a Dream entered the house George didn't seem to notice seeing he was on the phone.He and someone was play flirting have to admit it pissed me off.Georgie was laughing and now I notice still in the maid costume.I look at Dream who huffed and seemed pissed and walked towards George and I chuckle.He wrapped his arms around his waist making George jump and yelp then squirm.

"Ello-"That's when I heard it that was Wilbur and I huffed.

I walk over and pick up the phone that had fell from George's hand when Dream scared him.