We got you

"Hold very still," Anakin warned before cutting through the chain, "there, let's go."

"Sir, if we want General Kenobi not to have severe hypothermia before we get to the gunship, you'll have to give him your robe," Cody stated, pointing to the pale-skinned hands and the excessive shivering the General was doing. "The General needs to get out of his wet clothes."

"Right," Anakin nodded.

Cody watched the entrance as General Skywalker dealt with General Kenobi, but before long, General Skywalker was at the door opening and waiting for the two to hurry. Turning back, Cody saw the General pulling the robe tight against him as it dwarfed him while a pile of his previous wear drenched the floor next to him.

"Best not to keep Anakin waiting," Obi-Wan smiled, before stumbling as he strode forwards.

Cody quickly arranged himself so that he was assisting the General, "possible onset of hypothermia and frostbite, walking will be an issue."

Obi-Wan wrinkling up his nose but otherwise said nothing.

Slowly, the trio made their way to the waiting gunships, Anakin acting as both sword and shield for the other two. There was an emergency thermal blanket waiting for them when they got there, Obi-Wan quickly being wrapped until only his head and feet were visible - one of which having a hat shoved ontop.

-----

"Obi-Wan glad to see that you are okay," Plo stated.

"Only mild hypothermia and onset of frostbite, nothing to worry about," Obi-Wan grinned.

"That's all she left it at?" Plo questioned.

"She figured out the Tooka instincts."

"It was psychologically based?" Plo asked.

"She did not have long enough to get passed water and basic insults," Obi-Wan shrugged.

"She used water only?"

"Decided that I wasn't human, she'd use methods to control a Tooka to try and control me," Obi-Wan shrugged, "it worked more because my body went into mild shock and began to shut down to preserve itself."

"Any effects you think this might have?" Plo questioned.

"As far as we know, only my body seeking out heat more often for a while," Obi-Wan shrugged, "I think the men are quietly pleased that is all it is. They are also taking it as an excuse to drag me into more piles."

"Mm, the boys do love their piles," Plo stated, amusement present.

-----

Obi-Wan grunted as he was knocked down. "Hello to you too, Waxer, Boil," he laughed, smiling at the two grinning men.

"Whoever's elbow is in my ribcage needs to move," came a muffled growl beneath them.

"Sorry," Waxer mumbled as he shifted his elbow.

"I believe we should let Cody up," Obi-Wan smiled, pointing to the flattered Commander beneath him.

Waxer and Boil looked at each other with a grin before looking Obi-Wan in the eye and whistling.

As another group of Ghosts piled ontop, Cody briefly blacked out as the wind was knocked from his body. "I'd like to breathe!" He growled, staring at the floor flat on his stomach.

"He's growling; he's able to breathe!" Wrap called as he climbed onto the pile.

"What's the quickest way to demote ARC's?" Cody growled.