Collarbones

Wrap was having a good day; no major incident had happened that called him to deal with it instead of the shinier medics. The General and Commander had both been recorded to have eaten and shown signs of sleeping.

"Wrap! Sir!"

Wrap sighed; there went that wonderful day. Putting down his datapad, he turned to face the trooper that called. "Book, have you hurt yourself?"

"Well, no–"

"Has Tree fallen out another vent or hurt himself?"

"No–"

"Has anyone hurt themselves in a way that the other medics cannot deal with?" Wrap furthered.

"No, but–"

"But, what, Book?" Wrap sighed with a slight glare.

"A Tooka's collarbone is floating!"

"–what?"

"The front legs of Tookas are attached to their shoulder via a small free-floating collarbone by only muscles," Book recited, "it's why they're so flexible!"

Wrap tapped his comm, "General, Commander, report to medical." Once he received the sighs and mumbles in return, he looked at Book, "that will be all."

Book's eyes widened as he realised what had happened. "Oh, the Commander is going to kill me."

-----

"Sit on the cot."

Obi-Wan and Cody glanced at each other as they were directed toward the same cot. Sitting, they stared as Wrap prepared some measuring tools.

"I need you to remove down to your base layers for your chest," Wrap instructed.

Cody frowned but unclipped his upper armour as Obi-Wan removed his robes and striped to his undertunic.

Obi-Wan was startled as Wrap grabbed his shoulders and tried to squeeze them together.

"No change there," Wrap muttered before moving on to the Commander.

Obi-Wan's eyes widened in shock as he stared at Cody.

Cody frowned, seeing Obi-Wan's shock-horror, "what?"

"The General realises what it is like to see Jedi in weird, unnatural positions," Wrap stated before explaining when he got a look from the Commander, "a normal human's shoulders will come to around their cheek when squished, ears for a Jedi. You just got it completely underneath your jaw and above your ear."

Cody frowned, "I'm more flexible?"

"You have the flexibility of a Tooka," Wrap explained, "which is downright scary to see on any humanoid."

Cody sighed. "Great, another weird Tooka thing."

370