Its tea! He loves tea!

"Anakin, I heard you kept being told off for smelling like a battlefield," Palpatine stated during one of their talks.

Anakin blushed, ducking his head as Padme's reprimands echoed in his ears. "Only sometimes."

"Well, I think I can sneak a bottle or two of this tea tree mixture I've been recommended onto your refuel crates," Palpatine stated, a soft smile against his face, "it helps with the smell. It will also break down anything left behind after the missions."

"Really?" Anakin asked, looking Sheev in the eyes.

"Yes, my dear boy, I keep getting far too many delivered," Palpatine smiled, "I'm sure they won't mind if you use some."

------

"Obi-Wan! Obi-Wan!" Anakin shouted as he barged into the man's quarters.

Cody sighed as he looked down at his half-fishing report. He could see Obi-Wan doing the same.

"You got to try this!"

"What is it, Anakin?" Obi-Wan sighed, placing down his 'pad.

"It's this tea shampoo! Amazing with hair, especially after a mission!" Anakin stated, rambling, "Sheev recommended it to me!"

"If I try it, will you allow us to finish the reports?" Obi-Wan questioned, holding back another sigh.

"Yes, of course," Anakin nodded, shoving the bottle into Obi-Wan's hands, "I know how important your appearance is to you."

Obi-Wan nodded, only releasing his sigh when Anakin had bounced out of the room. Resting his head against the table, he let the tension leave his body.

"General Skywalker seems- enthusiastic?" Cody stated, stumbling slightly over a word to use.

"Honestly, not sure why," Obi-Wan groaned, sitting upright again, "I just hope he won't become obsessed." He didn't believe even his hope.

By the snort Cody released, neither did he.

-----

Opening the bottle, Obi-Wan sniffed at it before continuing cleaning.

-----

Obi-Wan grunted as his hand shook, and he miss-typed again.

"Sir, you alright?" Cody asked, seeing the frustration build over Obi-Wan.

"My hand keeps shaking," Obi-Wan sighed, placing down his stylus to show Cody.

"Sir, that is not healthy," Cody stated, automatically leaning forwards and checking over and checking the hand and arm for any injury.

"I'm probably just overworking myself," Obi-Wan offered with a half-smile.

Cody sat up straight before snatching the datapads away from Obi-Wan, "then go rest."

"I'm sure it can wait until after the reports," Obi-Wan said.

"No." Cody warned, shaking his head, "if it is bad enough that your hands are shaking, then you need to now. Go, before I get Wrap involved, or worse, Tooka Squad."

"Alright, alright," Obi-Wan laughed, holding his hand up in surrender, "no need to be so drastic."

"Your hands are shaking, being that drastic is allowed," Cody stated.

Obi-Wan huffed, shaking his head.

-----

"General, your hands are still shaking," Cody growled as he came to stand beside him in front of the briefing table, "I told you to rest."