Happy Kitty

"How much longer?"

"Are we nearly there yet?"

"Are we there yet?"

"Are-?"

"If I hear 'are we nearly there yet' once more, I swear-!" Cody growled.

"I was going to ask whether those plants are meant to be all pointing towards the General."

"Wait. What?" Cody asked as he flung his head around to look at the General.

And just as the shiny had said, the plants were all facing the Jedi. The Jedi Master, in general, was crouched down looking at them.

"Sir?" Cody asked as he approached him and stood next to the red-head, "what are they doing?"

"I don't-," just as Obi-Wan spoke, they all released oil into the air.

When the mist of oil had faded, Cody found himself knocked from his feet, Obi-Wan rubbing his cheek against Cody's should armour. "Err, sir?" Cody asked as he tried to push the man off him.

"I don't think you'll get a response from the General, sir," Book spoke up.

"Why's that?" Cody grunted, still trying to get the man off him.

"This plant is apart of the Nepeta species," Book stated.

"And?"

"It's effectively Tooka-nip."

"Kriff," Cody muttered.

"What does Tooka-nip do?" Waxer asked.

"It simulates Tooka pheromones," Wrap stated, "seventy to eighty per cent of Tooka's get affected, and even then it is two different ways."

"Please tell me it is effecting the General the second-way, not the first," Cody almost begged.

"I believe it is affecting the General in the first-way, sir," Wrap winced.

As Cody almost exploded with swears, the 212th turned to Wrap for a further explanation.

"It can make Tooka's have a 'sexual response'," Book stated, "or get hyper."

212th.exe has stopped working

"How long will the General be affected?"

"Ten minutes."

212th.exe is starting to reboot.

"Then he is only immune for another thirty minutes."

212th.exe reboot has failed.

-----

"General, you back with us?"

"C-Cody? What happened?" Obi-Wan groaned, bringing a hand to his forehead. "I remember those plants, but the rest is hazy."

"That's probably for the best, sir," Cody grunted, "now. Sir. Get up."

"Oh, sorry, Cody," Obi-Wan stated as he staggered to his feet.

"No worries, sir," Cody grunted as he got to his feet, "just let's get going before it happens again."

"It could happen again?" Obi-Wan recoiled.

"You only have an immunity to the plants for thirty minutes," Book chirped.

"Only thirty minutes?"

"Yes, sir!"

"Then they will affect me again?"

"Yes, sir!"

"Then we need to get going," Obi-Wan stated, pulling his robes around himself tighter as he strode forwards and stumbled again.