Casual interactions

Obi-Wan raised his hand to stroke his beard, trying to hide his yawn. It must have been unsuccessful as Cody looked over at him in amusement.

"Tired, sir?" Cody asked, stopping himself from smirking.

"It's been a long successful campaign; we are all," Obi-Wan defended.

"Sir, then catch some sleep on the transport back," Cody shrugged.

"I could not possibly do that; I have to write up the report," Obi-Wan explained.

"Very well, sir," Cody sighed.

-----

The troopers watched in confusion as the Commander slowly removed his shoulder armour. Seconds later, the reason revealed itself as the General's head fell against the bare shoulder, fast asleep.

Cody smirked as the troopers around him stared in shock. He prised the datapad from Obi-Wan's hands and handed it over to the nearest soldier as he felt the rumble of the transport stop as they landed.
Crouching down, he picked up Obi-Wan, carrying him in his hands as he walked out the moment the door opened.

-----

Cody watched over the top of his datapad as Obi-Wan's eyes kept being drawn to the stylus he was using. He could see the exhaustion the blue tried to cover, and he could see the sparkle that helped show the Tooka taking control.
Keeping his smirk to himself, he got back to work, stylus skimming across the page as he worked. His eyes widened, however, when he felt something grab the top of the pen, trying to pull it away. Looking up, he saw Obi-Wan had caught it. "Sir, I need that."

With some slight grumbling and reddening of the cheeks, Obi-Wan released the pen, looking back down at his work.

Cody smirked again as he got back to work before feeling something grab his stylus. Looking up, he held Obi-Wan's hand, slowly releasing the grip on the stylus before getting back to work.
The only response of acknowledgement was a ducking of the head from Obi-Wan.

This continued to happen, even when Cody allowed him to have the stylus and move onto a different one.

"Sir, get some rest," Cody sighed.

"After this load of holo-work," Obi-Wan stated.

"Obi-Wan, you've been on that same bit for the past half-hour," Cody pointed out, "you are exhausted, and the Tooka is taking control and stealing my stylus'." Cody sent a raised eyebrow towards the pile of collected pens.

Obi-Wan sighed, powering off the holopad, "very well."

-----

The datapad in Cody's hands nearly joined its friends on the floor as the clone Marshall Commander walked into his office.
Cody stared at the blank look Obi-Wan gave him from the sitting position in the middle of the room. Sighing, Cody commed Wrap, "is the General meant to be out of medical yet?"

"We've moved him to your office as there is no room left in medical," Wrap came over the comm, "for once, General Kenobi didn't receive significant injuries. However, if anything happens, bring him to medical, straight away."

"How high is he on painkillers?" Cody asked, glancing around the office.

"Why?"

"Everything is on the floor in the office suddenly," Cody stated.

"He's on some of the good ones."

"Noted," Cody sighed, turning off the comm. Looking around, he set to work picking up everything.
After a few minutes, he went to pick something up before realising he'd already picked it up once before; glancing behind; he saw that most things were already on the floor again. "Sir, I prefer you not to throw everything on the floor," Cody said to Obi-Wan, crouching down next to the man. When he only got blank looks in return, Cody got to his feet with a grumble.

Leaving the room - locking it after himself - Cody set forward for the supply cupboard. Looking through, he grabbed an empty box and some tape; turning on his heels with a smirk, he headed back to his office.

Crouching down and placing the box in front of Obi-Wan with the flaps up, he grabbed the tape. Loosely wrapping it sticky-side outwards around Obi-Wan's palms, he stuck them individually to the box.
He watched as Obi-Wan lifted his hands, smiling as the man's eyes flung wide open. Slowly, Cody pushed the hands back down and watched as Obi-Wan lifted them again, then lowered - creating a pattern.
"Oh, yeah, the Tooka has control," Cody smiled, getting back to his feet to finish cleaning the room.

749