New Diary Entry (2/2)

"Is that the Commander?"

"I think it is!"

"Look out!"

Waxer only just managed to get his foot out of the way as a grey and white shape came barreling towards him. On closer look, he saw that Commander Tooka was sitting atop a mouse droid.
Turning on his heels, he quickly set forth after the two to try and prevent another attack of the droids.

As he chased them, he noticed that the Commander seemed to 'control' where the mouse droid was going. The Tooka would place a paw on one side, and the mouse droid would go that way.
All the doors were programmed to open to a mouse droid - a while back, the mice recruited one of the astromechs to reprogram the ship - so when they reached a door, it opened—leading them straight into the canteen.
Waxer watched as Commander Tooka jumped straight off the droid onto the serving platform.

Cody walked across the platform carefully before he came across Chekar, sitting; he stared at the man expectingly.

"Hey, Commander Tooka, you hungry?" Stab asked, reaching for the Tooka food already prepared.

Cody purred, shaking his head happily as Chekar got the food out.

"I don't think I'm meant to give it to you here," Stab stated, moving around so that he could stroke the Tooka.

I won't tell.

"I'll take the Commander back to where he's meant to eat," Waxer stated, walking over as he jumped into the conversation.

Cody whined as he saw Stripe approach, moving to be sheltered more by Chekar; he pawed at the food givers arm.
He found out!

"I don't think the Commander wants that," Stab chuckled, "anyway, it's time for my break."

'Does Commander Tooka make everyone fold like wet flimsy?!' Waxer thought.

"And I believe you have more pressing matters, sir, like the washing up," with that, Stab picked up Commander Tooka and left the room.

See, someone knows what to do.

Waxer glared to stop the laughing.

-----

Waxer grunted, looking down at the Tooka whose claws had suddenly climbed into his legs. "I thought you didn't want to be near me?" Waxer asked, seeing Commander Tooka staring at him.

Cody looked at Stripe before looking at the 'pad on the table before looking at Stripe again.
Work.

"I don't know what you want," Waxer stated.

Cody slowly dug his claws in.
Work.

"Oww, no need to get prickly," Waxer winced, "do you want to be scratched?" He tried petting the Tooka but got the claws digging more profound in the leg. "I don't know what you want!"

Cody hissed, turning to pat at the 'pad before hitting Stripe arm.
Work!

"You want me to grab my datapad?" Waxer asked, feeling the claws begin to leave his skin. Picking up the datapad, he felt the Tooka shift to look at the 'pad.

Cody waited for the 'pad to have a report, but nothing appeared; he turned to stare at Stripe, letting his nails dig in further.
Work!

"Oww, what now?" Waxer groaned, seeing the Commander looking at him expectingly. Sighing, he turned on the 'pad, the previous report loading back up.