024

╔═══════封印═══════╝

╔═══════
封印
═══════╝

this was the first time that sukuna had woken up on a futon after being unsealed.

the demon king groaned as he sat up yawning, palming his face and running his fingers through his hair as he remembered that he was still at the gojō residence.

skimming the decently sized room, the yōkai unsheathed the blanket as he tumbled towards the exit and into the hallway.

sukuna wobbled over towards the kitchen and dining room, only to find that the priestess wasn't present.

scratching his head, sukuna then heard soft murmuring outside, where the courtyard was. making sure that his footsteps weren't too heavy, sukuna witnessed fushiguro handing the girl another three beads that they had apparently came across when on their missions.

"thank you megumi", kiyo smiled, glancing every so often at the two fox children as they were picking flowers from the garden.

"it's no problem. oh, and sensei wanted me to ask if you will be present at the tournament against heiankyo in two days", fushiguro asked, to which kiyo had just nodded.

"I will, and I look forward to seeing how you and the others fight", kiyo smiled, to which fushiguro had just awkwardly cleared his throat and scratched the back of his head.

the miko just lightly chuckled as she ruffled fushiguro's hair, making him advert kiyo's sisterly gaze as he even lowered his head a bit so that kiyo wouldn't have too much trouble reaching it.

"I...should go now. sensei and the others are probably waiting", fushiguro stated.

"well don't let me hold you back then. oh, and before I forget, would you be free tomorrow to help me with dinner? satoru said he missed my dishes that I used to make for him", kiyo smiled.

"wouldn't kugisaki be better at it than me?", fushiguro asked.

"probably, but I just thought it'd be nice to spend time with my otōto", kiyo hummed, to which fushiguro's heart had fluttered at the title.

"I-I'll be here tomorrow...onēsan...", the black-haired male embarrassingly muttered.

kiyo clapped her hands together in delight.

"then I will be expecting you around four at noon, megumi. tell the others I said hi", kiyo waved as the shaman in training had promptly left, slightly waving back as kiyo had turned towards the two children.