CHAPTER 17

The first three months of Lake in the leisure club was nothing but enjoyable. He met a lot of people already during his stay.

Nakabili na siya ng estate niya at hindi nga siya nagsisi sa ipinambayad niya roon. The club exclusively uses electric Tesla cars kaya may chargers installed sa mga estate. The house's roofs have solar panels installed as well as rainwater harvesting system.

The roads are also well lit inside the club so night walking is safe. There's so much he hasn't seen yet pero bumabawi  pa lamang talaga siya ng pahinga.

He recently met Enteng Llamanzares and the famous Governor Kylo Crisologo in the superclub while he was drinking. Unlike in the metro, whenever he wanted to drink, he's approached by women but here, unless the visitor is sponsored by a member, they can't enter.

Nang minsang magkita sila sa Drunk and Sober cafe ay na-meet niya ang girlfriend ni Kylo who didn't take Enteng's prank that well. Enteng was playful and seems like Kylo's girlfriend is not so the poor guy ended up in the club's clinic.

Sinundan niya ito roon. The club's clinic was very clean and neat. The familiar antiseptic smell of the hospital greeted him. May reception area and waiting area na bungad. The next section was where the patients get examined. He saw some private rooms in case the patient needs it.

The woman in the reception table smiled at him. "Good afternoon, Sir Lake."

Isa iyon sa mga kinagulat niya. Seemed like all employees knew all the members. Nang magtanong siya ay kasama iyon sa training ng mga ito.

"Nandito pa ba si Enteng?" tanong niya.

"Yes, Sir. Nasa loob po ginagamot pa ni Doc. Pasok na lang po kayo."

He entered the frosted glass door and heard Enteng talking to the doctor who's back was at him. Hindi na siya magtataka kung bakit kahit maliit na sugat lang ay dinarayo pa ni Enteng ang clinic. Likod pa lang, he can already tell how beautiful the doctor's body is.

The white high heels she's wearing made her legs look longer and sexier despite the jeans she's wearing. Her long hair cascaded down until the middle of her back.

"Will you be able to join the party tonight?" tanong niya kay Enteng.

When he arrived by Enteng's side ay napatigil siya nang makita ang doktor. Those hands, eyes, mouth, face...he will never forget. Luna.

He never expected to meet her here. Her beauty was radiating. Malayo na ito sa probinsyanang dalagang niligawan at minahal niya noon. She was beautiful even before but her beauty has matured. She was not a young lady anymore. She was a woman. A beautiful woman.

"Yeah, bro. Pinapagamot ko lang itong sugat ko. May bago nanaman akong battle scar eh. Oh by the way, you're a doctor right? Have you met my favorite doctor? Doc Lunariss, si Doc Lake pala. He's a famous neurosurgeon."

He offered his hand kahit na medyo tameme pa rin siya rito. It's like her face saying 'Ito nga pala iyung sinayang mong gago ka'.

She smiled and accepted his hand. "Hi Sir Lake. New member?"

Even her voice sounded different."Y-Yeah." Her eyes were void of any emotion kaya hindi niya masabi kung galit pa rin ba ito sa kanya.

"Hoy Lake, bitiwan mo na iyung kamay ni Doc."

He released her soft hands from his touch. He didn't want to let her go. He remembered how those hands always made him feel better before.

"Nice to meet you." She said.

She turned to Enteng and talked to him. It was all like a blur to him. The next thing he knew was she was walking away from him.

Lumabas na sila ni Enteng pero parang bingi siya. Ni hindi niya naiintindihan ang sinasabi nito.