Sirius' s Story of How He Came Here

*2 years before - When the whole Vampire Debacle with Elena started*

After falling through the veil back in the Department of Mysteries and the last thing Sirius heard was the voice of his Goddaughter Harri calling out his name in despair. Realizing he was falling to most likely his death, Sirius just hoped that Harri and Remus will live a good life.

A voice called his name.

"Sirius Black, You have been brought from a different land to a land that needs your help. Here is the place where you will not have to hide, you can do magic in this land. There will be another person joining you in the future. She will be the leader. You will not be able to have all your memories Sirius as there as some things you shouldn't have gone through. All will be well."

Soon after landing in what seemed to be a forest in the darkest night, Sirius decided to look for anyone else hopefully the Homosapien type that may be nearby.  Following a trail, he came to what looked like the main town area where there seems to be a clock tower.  Nearby he saw people walking out of a bar and thought that might be where he could get some information about this strange land and maybe even a place to sleep for the night. 

"What can I get for you?" a voice behind the bar called out to him.

" I am sorry to bother you, but I have no money and I was wondering if you could help me. You see I was kidnapped from when I was walking around in a city and the next thing, I know I was thrown out in the middle of the woods." Sirius fabricated a story whilst talking to them. He couldn't tell these people that he is a wizard and maybe they were from a different timeline.

People around the bar looked up when he was talking about him. Many felt pity and an old couple at one of the booths where they were enjoying dinner out decided to help this stranger who looked after their son who died years ago. Walking up to him they said.

" You are welcome to stay with us until you find your feet. We have an antique shop, and it would be great if you could help us out as we are not getting any younger. "

Sirius was surprised that these people will help a stranger out without many questions. 

Answering them back " Sure, that would be great and I will help out as much as I can."

Many months went by and the old couple whose name was Mara and Anthony Taylor lived with Sirius Black. Sirius not only ran the antique shop but also did other odd jobs helping the towns' people. What they didn't know was that the only reason he was good at these jobs is that he used magic. The people of Mystic Falls loved the stranger Sirius Black.

When the whole Elena Gilbert drama including the vampires and other supernatural activities was happening, Sirius kept an eye out for these happenings.  The only time he interfered was when Mason was going to be killed by Damon Salvatore. 

Putting Mason under a sleeping spell, he took him to his place of residence and there he told Mason bluntly that whatever he is doing is not helping anyone including himself. Mason explained that Katherine Pierce loves him, and he promised her to give him the moonstone. Sirius nearly wanted to slap him cause no woman or love is about giving something for their gain. Plus, he told Mason seems like this Katherine Pierce girl is playing him.  

Since Mason opened up about his story including the whole werewolf side, Sirius explained that he left his best friend who is a werewolf behind and how living can be hard and Mason seems to be ready to give up his life for some moonstone.

Mason after listening to Sirius and thinking about his nephew who lost his father to some fire, decided he needed to do the right for the family and took Tyler with him back to California. He tried to get Tyler's mother Carol to come but it seemed she was so happy to be the mayor in her husband's stead.