Back to the beginning and moving forward

Rebecca Mikaelson. 

That was who was at the door. 

Harri gasped in shock and excitement. Rebecca was someone who lived near the Dursley and looked after her when she was young.

*Flashback*

A bruised 10-year-old Harri was sitting in the dark on a swing in the park. She couldn't help crying as she was in pain, but most of all she'd wanted someone to come and tell her it was going to be all right. Rebecca was there as she was hiding from her older brother and decided England was the last place he was going to search for.  She didn't realise that Klaus was not searching for her anymore, but he was on a mission to fight the curse holding him, hostage.

Rebecca heard a little girl cry, which she thought was odd as no children should be crying late at night. So she decided to check out to see who was crying and maybe she could help even though she was a vampire. To her surprise, she found a girl with emerald eyes and bruised skin.  Someone did a number on her, and whoever it was, she would try and kill that person as no child should suffer.

" Hello sweetie, what are you doing here by yourself?"

Young Harri replied, "I'm ok, ma'am. "

"Oh, why do you have bruises? Please tell me the truth."

"My uncle did this to me.  he was so angry at me for not cleaning up after my cousin.  he decided that he needed to punish me as I did a bad thing, and I should not be doing a bad thing.  this is not the worst I have suffered. I have suffered a lot more, but I always heal."

"From my experience, all children should be coddled by those who look after them, and it's bad that this is the norm for you. Now let's get you healed up. "

With that, Rebecca took her back to her home and treated all her wounds. Rebecca stayed near the residence to keep an eye on Harri. However, fate must have been cruel to Rebecca because in a year, Harri disappeared, and the Dursleys kept telling her that she went to a school for children who do bad things. Rebecca left the area to look for Harri for many years until she heard about her family in Virginia. I went back to where it all started.

It was only very recently that she heard the name Harri, and she thought to check it out.

*end of flashback *

Both Rebecca and Harri were surprised to see one another.

"It seems like our lives are linked, young one. I searched for you for years till my family needed me, but I kept an eye on British newspapers just in case there was trouble. Knowing you there is always some trouble. What's this I hear that my big brother is taking an interest in you?"

"Nothing Bec, he told me of the Potter bloodline. Anyway, come in as I need you to introduce me to the ever-growing family."

Rebecca, Damon and Stephen were surprised to see each other as never did they realise that they may be a lot closer than one can imagine. After a quick introduction and cooing after baby Teddy Rebecca decided that she needed to head home to her family members who must have been waiting for her for 100 years. With made a plan with Harri for the next day where she was going to help her find the truth behind Elena.

What they didn't know was that Katherine Pierce as made an appearance, but the secrets were much more deadly than one can imagine, and Mystic Falls will soon realise that having a witch will save their lives and most likely their generations.