The Meeting

Harri stood outside her porch waiting for something. She was expecting the vampires from Mystic Fall to be there, and she was dead serious with her threat if they did not come. She wasn't afraid of what they will do to her as she cannot die as she is the fable Mistress of Death. The Mistress of Death does not die and can heal any injuries and the only setback is that she became immortal. No one knew she is the Mistress of Death, as she knew if anyone knew they will hunt her down until they get the power that is within her and flows in her blood.

That morning, she told Matt that she has people over and she wants him to go out. Matt wanted to know who she was meeting but Harri always respected him and does more than his mum but withheld the question. He left her alone in the house but did tell her to give him a call if she needs help.

Harri was glad that she wore a witch cape over the clothes as it was a bit chilly as she stood there. When ten o'clock came, she knew that the vampires were there waiting for her. She walked out and saw the vampires scattered across her lawns. Some in the shade away from the sun and others standing under the bright sun. Feeling sorry for those in the shade she spelt the area so that they can also be under the sun. 

Seeing Elijah and Klaus, and a few other people she knew by face but not by name. She also spied the Salvatore brothers and the dark-haired one was looking at her with a smirk she instantly knew that he was going to cause a few issues not bad ones as such but wrong choices. 

" Welcome everyone, I am Lady Harriet Potter. The first thing I want all of you to do is to have this blood pop." Passing the blood pop around she could see many of them turning slowly back to looking human. Smiling at them she said " I have many more, but if you want them you need to make sure there will be no more human killing. If I hear the slightest human death, I will be there faster to kill you. I will not let you plead your case as you are vampires. You will be at fault. No humans are going to be turned, not on my watch. The same thing, I will end you."

Some of the vampires thought that sounded fair.

Continuing on Harri said, " I am the Mistress of Death. You may have heard of them before, but I have the power to control who dies and I will only kill those that are at fault. If you have any issues, please do see me as I came here to live a peaceful life and the last thing I need is vampires being born everywhere."

Looking at the crowd, she did see some very unhappy vampires and vowed to keep an eye on them. She knew trouble was coming.

Soon all the vampires left, Harri turned to go back to her house and decided to work on her runes as she wanted to create some sort of a portal that will allow her to get around quickly and silently.