Matts life

Brand new day for Harri and like she said to the people she needed to organise stuff for her vaults and send it to the Goblins.

Whilst seating at her desk and reviewing documents, Harri heard a soft hoot and looking up she realised that Hedwig came bearing a letter and gifts.

Cooing at Hedwig, she organised herself some owl treats and water and told her to rest. Reading the letter, she realised she was 18 and officially allowed to do magic and that the Trace has been lifted. The good Weasley family had sent her some prank items, parchment journals, and new ink and ink pens.

She couldn't help but smile at the gifts as she had forgotten to buy new ones before she came. Going back to her desk and signing the last few pages, Harri decided she needed to go swimming but has no idea where to go. She decided she will go to the Grill and ask Matt who works there.

Dressing up for a quick lunch, Harri set out to drive to the Grill. She didn't realise that someone was watching her and was curious about who she was.

Matt was surprised to hear a British voice calling out his name at the Grill. Looking up from wiping the tables he saw it was the Lady from last night and was curious about why she wanted to speak to him.

"Hi, Matt, sorry to disturb you but I was wondering if there is any beach or pools nearby. Shaking his head, he told her that there is a waterfall nearby that everyone goes there to swim.

Harri also ordered lunch while there and just people-watched. She knew that the people of Mystic Falls were wondering about her. She also listened to the conversation and heard that Matt's mum has neglected him and chased after her new lover. Matt works at the Grill to keep the house and everything else he needs.

Thinking back to her life, Harri thought of making him a ward of the family where she can help support him. With that decision, Harri asks Matt to sit with her. There she asks Matt if he would like that and explains in England having wards, especially in families like hers is quite popular. It's supposed to help teens get the schooling they need without having to forgo school just to work to survive. She went on to explain he has the option to live with her or stay where he is, and she will pay the mortgage and everything. He can also quit work as she prefers him to stay focused at school and do well.

Sitting back Matt thinks about the offer and thinks that he might as well stay with her as his house is depressing and lonely. He tells Harri his decisions and even though she is two years older he has never had anyone to look out for him. The only condition is that he doesn't want to sell the house in case his mum comes back.

Harri smiles at him and told him that when he is packed and ready to go to the address. Matt is ready for a change.