The Lightning Strike

After leaving the Grill and leaving Klause behind, Harri decided to call it a day even though it was mid-morning as she had to go home and read through her family documents that were in the vault. The goblins at Gringotts bank were helpful when she decided to leave Britain, they told her that she can take her family heirlooms and books, which she packed into her suitcase after putting a shrinking spell on it.

Sirius and Teddy looked up at her from the family floor room where they were playing with blocks as soon as she walked through the front door. Sirius asked her "How did the talk go with Klaus?" " Interesting and now I understand his comment about the Potter family when I came to the town. Excuse me, Sirius but I need to do some research on what else we can do to keep everyone safe from one another."

As she disappeared up the stairs, Sirius shook his head at how stubborn she was. Harri always feels she must help everyone and can't see the good thing in front of her. As her Godfather aka Dogfather, Sirius wants no man to be interested in her but in this case, he wants to make an exception as Klaus is someone with honour and will look after Harri, Teddy, and maybe even Matt like family.

In her room, Harri laid across the bed looking at the Potter Grimoire making notes of different spells and potions she can use to help the Original Family. While she was reading the section about vampires an old photograph fell out of a girl who has a striking to Elena. Flipping the photo behind a note was written. ' Beware of Katherine Pierce, she is Death's Enemy.'

This doesn't make sense as Harri has never seen Katherine Pierce, but she has seen Elena. If anyone knew any history, it will be Klaus and his family as they have roamed this earth for thousands of years and surely, they would have seen his look alike.

Being Death's enemy means that a person has evaded death too many times like Voldemort. Being Death's enemy is not good for humanity and as a Mistress of Death, it's too much paperwork as well. 

Jotting down her thoughts and research Harri packed up her books and stored them away in her secret place. in her room as she heard Matt come in from his day at school. She could also hear another voice and realised one of the Salvatore brothers decided to visit. Rising from her position on the bed, Harri walked down to the kitchen to prepare dinner and knowing that Matt will come to help her with the food and chat with her.

Passing the living room, she saw and heard Damon Salvatore cooing at Teddy while Sirius was just watching them. Matt followed her into the kitchen and automatically started cutting us the base of any dish: onion, garlic and ginger.

While cooking, Harri thought to ask Matt about Elena as he grew up with her and also was dating her a year ago.  Matt answered, " Elena was the only survivor of a car accident that claimed her parents' life. From what Jeremy says, Elena was selfish and snuck out to a party she shouldn't have gone to after her parents said no and she called them while drunk to pick her up. Both her parents came to pick her up and something must have happened as their car crashed into the river at Wickery Bridge. Ever since then Elena was mopey and sad which is understandable but suddenly, she went from a girl who hid from the world to someone who wanted attention. It was like she was being possessed but when you talk to her, she sounds the same as before the accident. Thought recently Bonnie and she has been thick like thieves having secret talks - like teenage girls. I did hear by accident Elena thinks she is adopted which makes sense as she looks nothing like her parents or Jeremy, but I thought it was normal. What's wrong Harri? I know she doesn't like you and talks badly of you, but I think she is jealous of you.

" Just wanted to know more about people in this town and whatever she has to say will not hurt me as I am tougher than she thinks I am?" Harri replied.

"Well, if it's any consolation Harri, you are an amazing person to look after me even though I am a total stranger and people in this town who all know me don't help. I feel like they think I deserved it as my mum is the one, they gossip about openly."

" I have been in your shoes Matt, I would have loved anyone to help me but alas I didn't sometimes fate shows a mysterious past. Dinner is ready so let's eat and bring everyone to the table.

The Salvatore brothers, Teddy, Sirius, Teddy and Harri all sat around the table with a scrumptious meal of lasagna and garlic bread. All of sudden a knock was heard at the door and as they did not know anyone who was supposed to meet them, everyone was alert as Harri opened the door to a familiar face one that she forgot from long ago.