Waiting for the Sun

Harri, that night decided to tell Matt the truth. She felt that she shouldn't have to hide the truth from him and also maybe warn him about the vampires that were in the town. She knew that she was going to break the Statute of Magic, but she didn't have anyone else, and she needed someone to know in case anything happened to the Potter Line. The only part she will not tell him is that she is the Mistress of Death. It's something Matt does not need to know about.

That dinner she decided she will cook Matt's favourite food which consisted of Spaghetti and Garlic Bread and took out some Butterbeer for him as a treat as he is underage still. When Matt came home, he could smell that Harri cooked his favourite foods and greeted her in the kitchen and sat down at the table. Harri came around with the drinks and also sat down with him. While Matt was dishing out the food, she said

" Matt, can we talk about something important? I think it is important you need to know who I am."

So Harri explained who she is, her family, magic and how she came to be here. She explained that the very people who she thought were friends were paid to be her friends and she was the one paying for it. She also talked about how she couldn't go out in that world without people calling her a murderer. When they all expected her to kill Tom Riddle aka Lord Voldemort and when she did that was the response she got.

Whilst she was talking to him, Hedwig came through flying with a letter in her talon. Matt looked at the owl and asked for an introduction. Harri complied whilst opening the letter. 

"Dear Harri,

I know you receive letters from the twins, and I had to ask them to get this sent to you. It's utmost urgent. Harri, I am dying, and Teddy needs his godmother. I know you would love to have him but if you don't, he will go to the Weasleys. Though some Weasleys will look after him, the others may not. 

I beg of you Harri, to take him as your own and adopt him and protect him always. I know you are the best person for him, you can help him with his skills and most importantly love him. I am leaving all the accounts to you as you are Lady of House Potter and Black. But what you don't know is that my husband is from a different family tree called the Salvatore. So, you will be also known as Lady Salvatore. You may need to find any descendants as I think they are in America. They would get a letter through the muggle way- mail to say that there is a lady of that house.

If you decided to keep Teddy- please say Theodore Lupin is part of the Potter, Black and Salvatore tree." He should pop up where you are. Remember you have 1 hour and if 1 hour goes by and you don't want him- he will go to the Weasleys.

Love heaps from Andromeda Tonks nee Black.

Without giving it a second thought, Harri repeated the sentence for Teddy to appear and was surprised that he was there on her lap. Looking at Matt, she asked him how he would like to be a big brother to Teddy. Both Teddy and Matt smiled at her, and Teddy started to change his eyes and hair to match Harri's.

Matt was surprised as Harri made things look so easy, but she had a hard life and at least now she is safe and able to do whatever she wants. Looking at Teddy, he vowed to always protect him as a brother should do and now that Viki is gone, he can fill that hole in his heart with baby Teddy.

Harri told him, that he will be shopping for her tomorrow to get some toys and a crib for Teddy whilst she went for clothes and other essentials he may need. 

As they parted ways, Harry took Teddy up to bed with her and got ready for the night. Teddy was like a little sun to her; he never showed any fear of her and loved her with his whole heart.

What she didn't know is that there was a crow on her balcony- waiting for something or should I say someone.

** I forgot to mention but I never really watched vampire diaries so this is my take on what happened. **