What is a Picnic without a Mystery Game?

The next day, Matt reminded Harri that there was a Picnic to celebrate their Ancestors and that it might be good for Teddy to come and meet new people and also for people to meet her as many are curious about who she is. Realizing that Matt made some good points, she dressed up in a black and white striped top with high-waisted jeans and her favourite boots that make her tall as she is quite petite- blame it on the Dursley and their upbringing towards their niece. She paired it up with some silver hoops that belonged to her mum and as usual, she wore all her heir rings. 

Walking up to the picnic ground with baby Teddy in her arms who was busy cooing at everything from the balloons to the people. Matt was behind her holding some cupcakes and brownies that he made this morning. Matt was glad, Harri allowed him to cook even though she is a better cook than he is. Though honestly Matt, wanted to make them because he wanted to show everyone that she looks after him like a mom should.

As they deposited the food under the gazebo, Matt waved goodbye to them as we went to play soccer with his friends whilst Harri and Teddy made their rounds to talk to the people including the mayor.  As she talked to them and who were delighted in seeing the baby, she saw at the corner of her eyes the Salvatore Brothers and so were the Mikaelson Siblings. It was odd to see them standing under the tree together. 

The vampires felt someone was staring at them and they all looked in Harri's direction and inadvertently baby Teddy. Rebecca, Elijah and Kol were interested to see that the girl had a baby but they could smell that there was something odd about the baby. Klaus was curious to know who the father was and tried to reign in his temper as he believed that she had another male in her life. Before a fight broke out about the baby, Damon and Stephan told the other vampires a quick version of where and how baby Teddy got to their little town.

Meanwhile, Elena, Bonnie and Caroline were standing in the corner and Elena seeing the baby was telling the other girls that Harri must have slept around. Caroline was standing away from the other two girls. She couldn't but remember the first day when Harri met them and the first thing that she told them was ' what is a Wiccan and a human hanging around with vampires? She knew a lot of information especially if she could tell that one of them was a Wiccan. Looking back at the girls presently, Caroline didn't know what had happened to the sweet girls they were but now they were rude and snobbish. Bonnie on the other hand was like a puppy that followed Elena around.

As the afternoon sun got high up in the sky, Teddy was getting sleepy and cranky. Harri decided it was time to go home but before she could say bye to everyone, someone tapped her on her shoulder. Turning around she saw a face that she thought she knew. It was a dead ringer to Sirus Black her godfather.

"Hi, my name is Sirus Black and this may be an odd question, but I think I know you."

"Mine is Harri Potter, and I think you do."

Gave Sirus her address and after sending a quick text to Matt, Harri and Teddy made their way home. Hopefully there she will get some answers on why Sirus Black her Godfather ended up here after he fell through the veil.

Sitting down with Sirus, Harri realised that she missed him, and he told her the story of how he came to be in Mystics Fall and why he can only remember some things.