Romance on the Hill

Rebecca found her way home and there she was surprised to see that all her siblings (Niklaus, Elijah, Finn and Kol) were in the dining room filled with chandeliers and all holding glasses of what looked like red wine, but she knew better than it was blood. As soon as she walked in all heads snapped in attention to her and all, but Klaus got up to greet her. Klaus stayed where he was lounging on the chair in deep thought. Rebecca decided to tease him.

"Big brother, someone on your mind? Let me guess someone who recently came here with an English accent and eyes that sparkle like emerald?"

Every other pair of eyes looked towards Klaus as most of them this was the first time, they had heard that he liked someone. Elijah knew who Rebecca was talking about and thought she was a good match for Klaus as they both are very powerful people and they both are what one would call royalty. She was the royalty of magic, and he was the royalty of the underworld.

Klaus looked at Rebecca with a look and she advised him that he should take her out on a date tomorrow and held out a piece of paper with a phone number. He took it from her grasp as quick lightning. Looking at the time it was close to 10 p.m. and knew that Harri would most likely be asleep. I thought I to send a text in the morning to set a surprise date.

Turning back to his family, Klaus decided to just spend time as a family catching up with them. It was a night of reminiscing and figuring out what happened to the family that they were living in a time so very different from today.

The next morning Klaus waited impatiently for a good time to send a message to Harri. As soon as 9 a.m. hit he texted her a location for her to meet him around midday for lunch. Not waiting for a reply from her he organised one of his many minions to prepare food for a picnic.

Reaching his destination, he set up the picnic for them to enjoy. The reason he chose this particular hill is that it overlooks a tranquil forest, and it was a rare sunny day. Hearing a rustle and some sort of grumbling behind him, he looked behind and saw the most beautiful person.

Harri dressed up in a casual but summery dress, peep-toe heels and her heirloom jewellery. But most of all her eyes glittered when she saw him.

Together under the sun Klaus and Harri talked about everything. Some would classify this as a date but for them, it was more than that. It was almost like it was familiar to them. Klause knew that he needed to take this relationship slow for someone like Harri. In the past, he had relationships it was never sincere or meaningful. Harri also had a family especially a young boy one day that he would like to be called father by. 

By the time the sunset and it was time for Harri to go home and relieve her godfather from babysitting duties they made plan to meet up again. Next time like Rebecca, Klause was going to help Harry with researching the truth about a person or a group of people more likely.

Klaus is planning to make Harri his girlfriend but before he does he need to sort out a few issues that are stopping that plan.