Walk the Night

That someone was watching and following Harri as she drove back to the house. Harri felt someone staring at her but couldn't exactly pinpoint who they were but had a feeling it was the vampires since this town was full of them.

Deciding that she shook off the feeling and decided she might as well catch up on her runes and potions since Matt was out.

As soon as Harri walked into her house she saw that Hedwig was back from her hunting she thought maybe it was high time she practiced her Animagus. She knew she was a black panther, but she never really practiced being able to turn into one.

With that thought, she got all her books on that topic and did a quick read-up on her mediation. Making sure her door was fully locked and silenced she imagined a black panther in her mind and slowly her body moulded her into a panther. Opening her eyes, she looked at herself in the mirror and inspected all the body parts. Happy with that she decided to explore her backyard.

She knew the person that was following her was still on her property and using her animal body she stuck to the shadows and see if she could get a good look at him. She made sure that she did not leave any footprints and that she didn't breathe or make too much noise. So far she knew that this town has vampires and the person stalking her might be one as well.

As Harri crept using the backyard to move across to the front she smelt the air. There was no smell which she found strange as vampires smell like decayed bones. She saw the person sitting on her porch and saw it was the guy from the Grill and if she remembered correctly his name was Klaus.

Harri pondered what to do as she remember Klaus saying that the Potters helped his family many years ago. She thought that maybe he has answers to the questions she is seeking. She thought to watch for him for a bit and maybe turn back to humans and talk to him. She knew that she could not invite him into the house as once you let the vampire they will never leave plus she has Matt to look after.

Before Harri could change back, another person walked in front of her house and spoke to Klaus. She did not know who he was but she could tell that Klaus and this person must be family. Using her panther ears she listened to their conversation.

" Brother here you are, sitting at the Lady's house?"

" Elijah, don't you remember what the Potters did for us back when we lost our humanity? The Potters were the ones to take us in and look after us even when others turned against us. They were the ones to help us not have to drink human blood all the time and also were the ones who helped us to be successful for however long we live. We need this Lady Potter on our side as she may be the one to help us not have to rely on human blood. The world that she comes from could be our safe heaven"

Harri listening to the conversation could not help but turn back into a human and walked to where they stood. " I am not going back to the world that I come from, I ran from them for a reason and if I go back who knows what will happen to me?"

Both Elijah and Klaus turn to her and saw that moon was shining on her and both couldn't help but smile as she was brave to come to her knowing that they were vampires.

Harri did tell them that Potters have a good investment in blood pops as that is the only thing that can help them with the human blood.

Walking back to her house, she called out to the vampires and said that all vampires in Mystic Fall will come to her house as she needs to discuss what is going on and make sure that no more human lives are taken. If the vampires do not come, she will kill them, and she won't need the white tree bark as she knows something far stronger and deadly.

Elijah and Klaus bowed their heads to Lady Potter and decided to round up the vampires for tomorrow's meeting. Lady Potter might be the answer to their sufferings and maybe they can walk again amongst humans with their gifts.