Double sides

Watching her go, everyone at the Grill was surprised. They started to whisper about Lady Potter. The Scooby Gang all looked to Klaus and questioned how he knew her family. Klaus said that long ago, the Potters helped him, and his family not become the monsters they were supposed to be. He also said he thinks and knows who she is and is currently hunted by a group of people she ran away from. Klaus advised the Scooby gang not to hurt her.

When Klaus left, Elana asked them how is to that the new girl doesn't know how to use her phone. Ric defended her and said that not everyone is lucky to have a phone or that she has another way to communicate with people.

Elana couldn't help but feel that the new girl was going to be way better than her and wanted to get rid of her especially since her family knew Klaus. Bonnie was surprised at their attitude toward Elana. Even Damon and Stefen were surprised. This sounded like Katherine Pierce, but they know it's not her as she is in the tomb compelled by Klaus. Where did the sweet Elana go the one who cared about others?

Damon decided to spy on the girl, but he didn't tell the group. He knew he needed to make sure the girl oops Lady was not here to cause trouble. Slipping away from Stefen and Elana once the group broke off, Damon used his vampire hearing to locate her as he didn't know where she lived.

Getting to her house, he was surprised to see a snowy white owl flying in daylight. As it passed him, Damon swears that it snapped its beak at him. He heard the girl's voice cooing at the owl who seemed to preen at her words whilst her owner read through the letter. He saw Harri smile at the gifts but apart from that nothing.

After she left, he decided to go to the boarding house and talk to Stefen.