Danger is Coming

Soon after listening to Sirius's story, Harri invited him to live with her, Teddy and Matt. She also told him how Matt came to be in her life as well as that Teddy is related to the Salvatore Brothers.

'You have a big heart Harri, you wouldn't let others suffer like what you went through back in our world. At least that is good that Teddy has extra family members even though they are the immortal kind. Do I get to show Teddy how to prank people?"

" Sure Padfoot, you are the last Marauder apart from me."

Settling Sirius next to Matts's room and conjuring items for him until they finally can do the shopping for him. Matt watched in fascination as she created items from utensils and other objects that were lying around. Sirius felt happy to feel the familiar magic in the air and in the way it provided him extra energy.

After dinner, Harri disappeared to her room to work on her magic and plan the next steps that are needed to keep Mystic Fall a safe place for all its residents including the vampires and hopefully Teddy can grow up here.

Whilst she was doing this, Sirius decided to talk to Matt. Matt was fascinated to hear more about Magic and Hogwarts as Harri was tight-lipped about her life in London. Not that he blamed her. Sirius gave story after story about her dad, her second uncle (Teddy's Father) and all the other people that were the good witch and wizards. He also explained about the different magic that is out there.  Around 10 pm they decided it was time to go to sleep and Sirius, needed to feel the magic residue that Harri created in the house. He desperately needed his full potential of magic back. He knew that having a wand was pointless he could ask Harri to teach him wandless. 

After midnight, Teddy woke up with a whimper alerting Harri that something was wrong. Carefully crawling out of her bed and reaching for her cloak and Teddy. Rocking Teddy, quietly she walked down the stairs and sent a Patronus to Sirius and Matt alerting them that there was danger. As she walked to the kitchen, she saw a shape in the window in the tree line and instantly she drew her magic to protect a bubble on her and Teddy.  As she was doing this, she never let her sight waver from the shape even when she felt Sirius and Matt behind her.  As she took a step towards the window the shape blurred and disappeared. After waiting for a few minutes, everyone held their breath as they were not sure where the shape disappeared. 

Turning around, Harri said that she has created a room similar to a panic room to hide and plan for what could happen. She had a feeling that a vampire is after them but had no idea why they were. The only thing is that this vampire is not from this town but somewhere else. 

Instead of going to the panic room as she felt that they were out of danger, she told everyone to get sleep as Matt has school tomorrow and Sirius needs to train. Matt was falling asleep and nodded sleepily at her as he made his way to bed. Sirius looked at Harri and told her that he would always be there moving forward. Teddy snuggled up in her arms.