Life as part of the Family

Living with Harri was a new experience. Matt was glad that he made the right decision to become a ward of her family. Harri explained that he is entitled to family money and had given him 'pocket money' every week. Seeing how she treats him; Matt absently thinks that she will make an amazing mother and that her husband would be lucky to have her.

Harri cooks him fancy breakfast before school every day. She will also have his lunch prepared and she makes mouthwatering food for him. His friends are always asking him to ask her to make extra for them. Looking as none of them eat lunch or any other food he is sorely tempted to ask her.

When Matt comes home after school to home. Harri is there and she just asks how his day was. He always tells everything about his day as no one has ever asked him that day. She also tells him to do his homework and asks her if he needs help while she cooks dinner.

One day Matt came home early and saw Harri quite busy with some paperwork. She didn't notice him as she went to the library at the house. Curious to know what she was doing he looked at the paperwork and saw markings and pictures of some sort.

The next day, he saw Harri talking to a snowy owl and introduces him to Hedwig.

He didn't care. He did manage to ask Harri about extra lunch for his friends and she was happy to pack extra for them.

When he got to school, Elena straightaway asked him why he is staying with the Lady. He did tell her that it's nice for someone to care. Elena also asked him to do snooping for her, but Matt refused and was quite surprised to see that she has changed from a nice girl to someone who is jealous and wants to find faults in others.

Shrugging her off, he went and saw his friends including Tyler and told them that Harri made extras for them. Tyler was quite happy; someone cared for his best friend and also listens to him. Even though he lived in a big house and has the mayor as his parents he was neglected. All his parents loved were money and attention. In doing this, always rebel against them. If anyone asks him, Tyler is quite happy that his dad is dead. He was abusive to him, and no one saw what happens at home. 

Elena watches Matt leave, and she thinks that the newcomer has done something to Matt as Matt didn't follow what she says. Unknown to her someone was watching her and thinking that Elena needs to change her behaviours, or she is going to lose people in her life.