25

„Hey, how was your flight honey?"Mom called me a few minutes after we arrived at the New York airport. „It was okay I guess." I answered and glanced over to Louis who waited for his Luggage a few meters away from me. „Listen, I realized something one hour ago, we didn't got you a hotel room in NY, you need to look for one." I gasped „Mom, you can't get m on a flight, and don't book me a hotel room!" I said loudly but lowered my voice when some people started to stare at me.

I heard her clearing her throat „ I know, I know, and I am sorry okay? But there are plenty of hotels in NY, don't be a pain and get you one on your own honey, Love ya, bye-bye." And she hung up. I Looked up in disbelieve. I was cold and still tired even if I nearly slept the whole time. I just wanted a warm bed.

I suddenly saw my bag on the luggage band and quickly packed my phone in my back pocket. „Excuse me, mister?" I asked friendly to pass the big man to get my bag but he won't move. I moaned and tried it in another place. „Excuse me granny could you please...." I tried it again. The lady turned around and I looked at her hopefully. „I am 50." She said horrified and I grinned innocent „I am so...Hey mister that's my bag!" At the moment I wanted to apologize I saw someone grabbing my bag and disappearing into the crowd.

I ran after him until he turned around and grinned right into my face. I looked at him exhausted and ran my hands over m face. „Fuck you." I said and he just laughed. Louis truly had a beautiful laugh.

He just turned around and continued his way thru the people, with my my and his bag. „Louis!" He didn't answer.,Hey Louis where are you going?" I asked loudly and an old man looked at me admonishing while he walked past me. Louis chuckled „You need a place to stay and I guess I am the only person with a Hotel room you know in New York." He said continuing his way.

„I can get one alone, there are thousands of hotels in New York!" I answered and tried to follow him as close as possible to not get lost. „Nah you cant. „ He said and we finally got out of the Airport. I scrunched my nose „And why?" Louis looked around and went towards a Taxi,, There are...bad people out there you know ?" He said without looking at me and passing a street.

„What?" I asked and catch up on him „Men, touching you doing whatever they want with your body."He said glancing at me and raising a hand to stop a Taxi. I crossed my arms,, I can take care of me." I answered and I don't know why but I didn't even realize it when the Taxi stopped and Louis helped the man packing our stuff into the trunk.

He suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me in the car with him. I blinked twice. All of this happened so fast that I thought it was a dream for a second. „Oh well, and what if I tell you that's not the only reason I want to have you in my Hotel room?" He whispered in my ear and I felt goosebumps.

„Where to go?" The drive asked, and Louis told him the addressee. And I didn't even listen, I was busy trying to  calm cause his leg leaned against mine.

The weather was good. And I only noticed because the Taxi driver talked about it. He talked a lot and he also was on his phone a lot. I was scared the whole time that he would crash or drive into the crowd of people. He suddenly took a left turn very quickly I squeaked and grabbed Louis's hand to squeeze it. Louis looked at me asking but I just cleared my throat and let go of his hand.

The Hotel was freaking big and I was sure it was pretty expensive too. Louis paid the Taxi driver and we entered the hotel together.

The Lady at the reception looked at us smiling when Louis and I walked in. „Partridge I booked like 2 weeks ago." Louis said as he greeted the Lady smiling. She nodded and leafed thru a thick folder until she found his last name. She pulled out a key and gave it to him, Welcome mister Partridge and Miss..." She looked at me asking, Andrews." I answered quickly and smiled. She smiled back „Welcome miss Andrews, Breakfast is until 10 am if you need more towels just ring the bell, and if there is something else just tell me or other employees. And may I say that, you two make a wonderful couple." She said and I swallowed „We..." „ Thank you,mam." Louis interrupted me and grabbed my hand to pull me with him towards the elevators.

The door closed and I stared at him „We are not a wonderful couple Louis!" I said loudly and he laughed. „Oh come on, I just didn't want to talk to her anymore, I am tired and hungry, if you would've told her that we are.... whatever we are, this conversation would've go on forever," he said and rolled his eyes.

I twitched  my shoulders „Not a good reason." I answered.He looked into my eyes and smirked. Then he looked away and the elevator door opened up. „For real now...who cares if we are a couple or not?" He asked and opened up the door of the hotel room. I wrinkled my forehead"I don't know...uhm maybe Violet, is she not your girlfriend?" I ask and look around. He closed the door and looked at me.

„No, she's not." I nodded „Alright." I twitched my shoulders"Ur cute when you're jealous."He said and grinned in my direction. I looked into his eyes „I am not jealous!."I said annoyed. He twitched  his shoulders.

„Stop saying that, I am not jealous at all, do what you want with your.....girlfriends I don't care and never will." Louis ran a hand thru his hair „You are jealous." He said grinning provocative. „I saw your face when I talked to the stewardess." I swallowed„Oh common I was pissed because she totally ignored me,not because you...flirted with her." He made one step forewords and licked his lips.„Alright cause she was very pretty,I liked her hair and her lips you know." He whispered right in front of my face and starred at my my lips. I felt something in my stomache it was a terrible feeling. I was angry and excited and sad and everything. „Perfect Body and wonderful eyes." „Stop." I whispered.

I looked up into his eyes and they sparkled „Playing with her hair good lord and these lips." I bit my lip „Louis stop talking." I was about to cry my body went crazy.