29

I woke up very early the next morning, but I slept well. Or at least better than the night before. I went down the stairs and saw Tyler sitting in the kitchen drinking his coffee. He looked tired and kinda sad. And even if he looked like this many times before, because he was a thinker, it felt weird to see him like this again.

I cleared my throat,, Good morning Ty." My voice cracked, my voice cracks almost every morning when I try to speak. Ty turned around and smiled tired,, Why are you up so early?" He asked quite. I twitched my shoulders,, Better question how did you come in?" He chuckled and I took a seat next to him. „Your Grandmother let me in." I nodded. RIght, I could've guessed that.

„She went to the market." I nodded again and my phone vibrated in my hand. I looked at the display and regretted it instantly when I saw Louis's name on it. I muted it and put it on the table. When I looked up again Tyler was starring at me with a smirk.

„Was that Leo?" he asked and poked me in my stomach. I rolled my eyes „No and his name is Louis." He twitched his shoulders „Alright ,Louis, I saw him on a show this morning,  you didn't tell me he's an actor." I stood up and grabbed my phone „Why should I've told you, he's not important." He looked at me and wrinkled his forehead „Stop looking at me like that, it's the truth, anyway, do have to work today?"I asked to change the subject

Ty also stood up and put his empty cup into the sink „Yes but only in the evening, we can go visit Jeffrey and get some pizza for lunch today, if you want to." He said looking at me. I nodded „Sounds good to me."

„Alright get dressed and we can go." I grinned „Can Monica Come?" He cleared his throat and looked away as if I wouldn't see his smile „Ill call her now go get dressed!" I clapped my hands and went upstairs. I was excited to see Jeffrey again, he makes the world's best pizza.

And I forced myself to not look at my phone the whole time I got ready. But I couldn't help it and looked at it one minute after I closed the door behind me. The text said, „Hey."I wrinkled my forehead and shook my head I didn't respond.

Ty looked at me coming down the stairs „You're not going out like that." He said crossing his arms introns of his chest. I rolled my eyes „Shut up Dad, it's like 100 degrees outside." Tyler just shook his head „I swear I am not going to help you if someone flirts with you because of these shorts." I twitched my shoulders „Soooo is Monica coming?" I asked grinning.

He nodded „We're picking her up on our way to the beach."

The weather was great even if it was autumn, and I enjoyed the car ride very much. We picked up Monica and went straight up to Jefreeys pizzeria, it was in a great place right next to the Santa Monica Pier. It felt like home walking over the beach to the restaurant.

Jeffrey was an old friend of my dads, they've been in Highschool together. And I knew him since I was a baby. He greeted us with hugs and a big smile on his face, I missed this place. It smelled like tomatoes and oregano this spice for the pizza. And sometimes it smelled like burned pizza dough.

We took a seat at a Place in front of a window and drank something, it wasn't the time for lunch. And I realized I didn't have breakfast, but I wasn't hungry. Jeffrey talked to us until the first customers arrived and he gave us some pizza.

The Pizza was empty in 15 minutes and we just talked a little until Ty had to go to work and Monica went home. Or,she said so but I was nearly sure she accompanied Ty. So I was alone, I called grandma and told her I would be out a little longer. I wanted to go for a walk on the beach.

At the moment I wanted to say bye to Jeffrey a group of people entered the restaurant, they were pretty loud and got the attention of literally everyone in this restaurant. So I stood there in front of the bar and looked at them.

They were laughing, and I knew this one special laugh. And before I knew it I looked into some deep brown eyes. Louis stopped laughing. He said something to the girl beside him and came towards me, I wasn't able to move, he...

„Why don't you pick up your phone?"I wrinkled my forehead „What?" I was confused „I tried to call you a couple of times!" he looked serious starring at me. „I was out with friends." he smirked „With Tyler." I shook my head.

„Stop it I don't have to explain myself, if I don't answer your calls means I have no time or I don't want to talk to you," I said. „Louis are you coming?" one of the girls called with a very British accent. I looked at her, she looked nice.

Louis nodded in her direction and looked at me again „You were out with Tyler weren't you?" He asked again. I opened my mouth to answer but he interrupted me „Is he like your boyfriend or something?" He asked. „Mind your own business, Louis," I answered Arms crossed. Louis ran a hand thru his hair and smirked.

„Did you fuck him?" My eyes widened „What the...Louis the people here know me don't say that!" he looked around and pushed his tongue against his inner cheek.

„And you moaned my god damn name." I breathed in heavily „Louis he's not...." „Come on Louis you have to choose your pizza I am hungry." the girl called again and giggled.

He turned around but I grabbed his wrist to hold him back „Fuck you, You don't even listen to me, and you know What?" I asked and came closer „He's great in bed." I added and felt unbelievably uncomfortable. Tyler was like my older brother. But I wanted to teach Louis a lesson, he deserved it.

I grabbed my phone and called Tyler and he told me he couldn't pick me up cause he was at work, I did forget about it. So I had to walk home.