10

He just followed me quietly to my room without making any noise, and I was hella thankful. I didn't want mom to talk with me about boys after this. It would be pretty awkward and I wasn't in the mood to talk to her in that way. In a mother-daughter way.

I closed the door and at the moment I wanted to lock it I realized it would be strange if I would do it, he would think something wrong.

I turned around crossed my arms and looked up at his face. I felt so tiny beside him. „You can sit there," I said and pointed at the sofa on my left. He looked at it and nodded „Alright." I cleared my throat „Alright." I repeated what he said quietly and turned around to grab the doorknob.

„What are you doing?" he asked and made one step up to me. „I'm going to get a chair. " he wrinkled his forehead „Why do you need a chair?" I bit my lip „I'll sit in front of you...on a chair."

„Why don't you sit next to me?" „Because I can see it better from the other side," I said and crossed my arms again.

He pointed at me „You shouldn't do that?" I looked at him confused „Do what?" I asked pissed. „Don't cross your arms like that, you push up your boobs." I opened my mouth in disbelieve„What the fuck Louis, you should look at my face when I talk to you." I said loudly and let my arms fall. He grinned at me and I had to blush. „That's not funny!" I said and punched his arm. He started to laugh and I felt something warm inside me. His laugh was...beautiful.

Suddenly the door opened and slammed into me so I fell, it felt like slow-mo. Louis caught me and I felt his hands on my hips, it started to tingle on the place he touched me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and felt his warm breath against my neck and immediately felt goosebumps.

„Oh I'm so sorry my dear, you okay?" Mom's voice pulled me out of this trance. I let go of him quickly and looked at her. But Louis's hand on my hip that kept me tight let me go crazy. I just forgot how to talk so I just nodded.

I put Louis's hand away quickly to think clear again. „I just wanted to see if everything is good in here I heard a weird noise." „Everything alright." I said and smiled brightly „I just wanted to get a chair real quick." I said and looked at Louis. He rolled his eyes inconspicuous.

Mom smiled „Okay then I'm going to leave you guys alone now." And then she left.

I looked at Louis again, it was pretty awkward „Uhm...I'm going to get a chair now I guess." I said quietly and pointed at the door.

„That's bullshit, you'll sit next to me, and your excuse that you can see better is bullshit too it's much better if we sit next to each other." I turned around „Nooooo, you know I got this thing ...this disease..... what is it called again, oh yeah I can see stuff better if it's upside down..." I said and left the room. I heard him laugh „That's a terrible excuse, Claire."

What should've I said? Oh, I'm sorry but I can't think clearly when you're closer to me than one meter.

I didn't touched anyone like that since dad dead it felt so weird. The only person who where closer to me than one meter was my mom when she saw me. And now something like this? My brain felt like jello.

„What I can't hear you?" I said loudly and he laughed again „Oh common really ?" He asked. But I didn't answer.

We learned about 2 hours and then mom came in, she looked at us and smiled peacefully „Dinner is ready, Louis you can stay and eat something with us." She said and looked at him. I wanted him to say no, I wanted him to leave this house as fast as possible. He shouldn't get into our Family problems or get to know them.

So I looked at him admonishing but he just smirked and nodded „I would love to." He said and looked at mom with a big grin on his face.

I shook my head this boy was unbelievable,he knew exactly that I didn't want to have him here. „Alright." She said and left without closing the door. „You will regret it," I whispered as I passed him.

I took a seat in front of mom and Louis sat down next to me. „James is a great cook you know!"Mom said and fake smiled at me. I rolled my eyes, she knew exactly why I didn't like him.

„Here is the soup." James's voice echoed thru the room. I looked up into his grey cold eyes.

„Nice to meet you...Louis right ?" He asked after he took a seat beside my mom and put his arm around her. Louis nodded „Nice to meet you to sir and thank you for inviting me to dinner." I swallowed. I didn't  want to have him here, on this table.

„Bon Appetit." Mom said and started to eat, I did too and it was good, at first I nearly burned my tongue cause I wanted to eat as fast as I can,so Louis would leave earlier, but then it tasted good.„Soo Claire." James started and I tended up. Please don't.

„Why where you so rude to me, and not nice ? You have no reason, I want this to change." I swallowed and looked down ignoring Louis's questioning look from the side. „Could we please talk about this later?" I asked quietly.

The look he gave me was deadly „Naughty uneducated girl." He said with a little bit of anger in his voice. I looked up and my eyes where slots „Stop." I said and felt the tension growing in my body. My hands started to tremble. I wanted to stand up and punch him in his ugly face.

„I want to talk about it now, what's wrong with that?!" He asked loudly and I had to wince. „Darling." I heard  my mom say and saw how she touched his arm to get him down.

„No, she has to answer me, respectless little girl. " I felt how the tears started to raise. Louis next to me just looked at me.

"Answer! Why are you not showing respect to me?" He nearly screamed angrily. I was shaking my legs were pudding. Suddenly I felt Louis's hand on mine and froze.

„I think it's better if I go now mister I'm sorry." James wanted to say something but mom interrupted him „Yeah it's okay thanks for joining us."

„Could you bring me to the door please?" Louis said and looked down at me. I blinked twice and wiped my tears away quickly. Then I nodded „Sure."

———————————————————————
I realised something a week ago...something really really really embarrassing.

I wrote Partridge wrong in the title ahhhhhhh I could punch my face for that. I mean how??????

Anyways, I fixed it and thanks forrr thee readssssssss <3