30

I've got home one hour later and grams was waiting for me on the balcony, she looked down at me and smiled „Well you're here but you still don't have time for your old grandmother." I crossed my arms and looked up to her knitting a scarf or something.

„Oh, Common You're not that old." I said wrinkling my forehead „Don't make me feel bad!" I added and entered the house to walk up to her and take a seat beside her.

I would lie if I would've said that it was a good view, it was pretty ugly and nothing compared to London, but you could at least see the stars in the night sky.

Grandma sighed loudly and I looked at her looking up to the sky. I think she just enjoined it, cause she didn't talk after her sigh. We sat there doing nothing but staring into the sky and it felt wonderful.

I think this is the way you can only be with people you love. Sitting next to each other in silence without getting awkward.

We've got inside a few minutes later cause it got pretty cold outside, even if it was just autumn. We watched some tv until my phone ringed and I got upstairs to pick up the phone.

„I'm finished with work, do you want to do something." I looked at the screen of my phone, it was 10 pm, poor Ty.

„Sure but I'll have to go ask grams first." he just agreed to murmur. „Where do you want to go? It's late." I asked while going downstairs again.

„I don't know we can go skate if you want to." I twitched my shoulders but then realized he wasn't able to see my gestures„Yeah, is Monica coming?"

„Sure." A big smile appeared on my face when I heard her voice behind ty. So they've spent the evening together. She probably helped him at the supermarket.

„Alright, we pick you up bye." „By..." he hung up. I rolled my eyes and put my phone in my back pocket. I slowly opened the door of the living room and saw grandma sleeping on the sofa. I smiled and put the light off to not wake her up and left a note on a piece of paper I found in the kitchen that said where I am.

We drove around LA with tys old car and just talked, we had a lot to talk about. Ty suddenly stopped the car and got out of it Monica followed him.

„Hey, where are we going?" I called but they didn't react, maybe they be been too far away from me already. I ran after them „What is this?" I asked out of breath as they stopped in front of the building.

„The Partridge is here," Tyler said grinning and knocked at the door. I wrinkled my forehead „How did you know..." „Jo Ty, nice to see you again how are you doing?" A boy who opened the door interrupted me and gave Ty a handshake „Good I'm good, thank u for letting us in my friend." Ty said and put his arm over Monica's shoulders.

The boy nodded „No problem, come on getting in and try to not get seen, or imma get in trouble. Tyler nodded and looked around.

„Are we doing something illegal right now?" I asked as we nearly ran thru the dark halls. „Be quiet!" Monica said admonishing while Ty opened up a door and a staircase appeared behind it.

We went upstairs and got onto a sort of platform behind cameras and photographers. They didn't even notice us, they've been too busy screaming names of the people on the red carpet.

„What Are we doing here?" I asked as quite as possible. Monica grinned at Ty „Waiting for Luka."

I rolled my eyes „Louis, not Luka." I mumbled and looked towards again. The girl that was at jeffreys with him and some other people appeared in front of the cameras.

Probably, actors, I remembered why Louis was here and it made sense now, this was the film premiere.

I looked over to my friends and saw them kissing. We've been there for like 2 minutes and they couldn't hold it in.

I looked at the red carpet again.

Louis looked beautiful just standing there and doing nothing but smiling into the cameras. I blocked everything out, the calls of the photographers and my Friends making out next to me. I was just staring at him. I've never seen him in a suit, and it fitted him very well.

His hands buried in the pockets of the suit and his soft hair falling into his face. I felt the need to fix the messy hair. He suddenly disappeared behind one of the photographers and I stood on my tiptoes but wasn't able to see him. I looked after Ty and Monica but they still were in their galaxy.

I wanted to see Louis. I wanted to explain myself. I had to think about our conversation the whole time I've spent with grandma.

I told my friends I would be right back and left, even if I was sure they didn't hear it. Cause they were making out.

I tried to make my way thru the people but had to stop the cause of a security man. He looked down at me „I want to see mister partridge." I said and smiled innocently. The security man smirked and looked behind him, and Louis stood there talking to the girl he was with the whole day.

I didn't even know why there was a security man, there was no one behind the red line except Louis and the Girl and also no one in front of it except me.

„You can see him from here don't you?" He said grinning. I would've rolled my eyes but I didn't want to make it worse „I know but I want to talk to him." He just looked away „Please." I added and fold my hands. He shook his head still not looking at me.

„I am...a friend of him, I just want to congratulate him on his new movie." I tried to explain.

The man shook his head again „Go away girl or I'll have to bring you out of here." I bit my bottom lip. This guy was fucking harsh.

I tried to look over him to see Louis again, but I wished I didn't do it immediately. He still stood there with the girl, but in a different position. They kissed with their eyes closed. And I felt abnormal jealous. And it was the first time I realized it was pure jealousy. And that meant I felt jealous all the time Louis made out with anyone or flirted with them.