40

My whole body was set on fire and the rain cooled me down again. His long fingers around my wrist killed me.

I couldn't think about anything else than feeling them inside me, feeling him inside of me, looking me in the eyes breathing heavily, and moaning my fucking name.

We arrived at his car and he opened the door to take a seat. I didn't think about it twice and just took a seat on his lap looking him in the eyes and closing the car door behind me.

His warm breath against my cold wet face felt good. Too good. Louis looked at me and opened his mouth to say something but didn't do it, he just smirked and pulled me closer putting his hands under my blouse on my waist.

I shuddered and wasn't able to suppress it. But the brunette liked it, liked seeing me shudder by his actions. His eyes showed the Desiree.

I put my arms around his neck and put my forehead against his looking at his lips. They were still half-opened as his eyes and were nearly begging to be kissed.

But I didn't want to kiss him, not now. I wanted to take advantage of my position on top of him. Wanted to tease him.

His thumbs started to stroke my stomach slightly and left a burning track. The need to kiss his lips grew but I still didn't want to.

I pushed my back through and pressed my middle onto his feeling him hard thru his joggers. The corner of my mouth twitched up.

He sucked in the air and tried to press his lips against mine but I pulled away. His eyes met mine again and he clenched his teeth leaning back and letting go of my waist.

„Don't play with me." he said looking out the window. I grinned and came closer again. I liked what I did to him, having control over him made me feel powerful.

He looked me in the eyes and came closer too stopping a few centimeters in front of me „If you come closer one fucking centimeter I'll destroy you."

My mouth opened in shook but it disappeared when I thought about it twice and my opened mouth turned into a grin „What if I want you too."I whispered and finally pressed my lips onto his.

He immediately wrapped his arms around my waist and pressed me against him while I did the same with his neck again.

He tasted like mint chewing gum and slightly sweet, like always. I opened my mouth a bit to suck in a bit of air. It didn't work because I could feel his tongue inside of my mouth a few seconds after I opened it.

His tongue played with mine as if it missed her. I smiled at my thought and tried to press him even closer with my hand behind his neck.

The boner in his pants grew and was fukin close to moaning, feeling him against my heat thru the clothes.

I pulled away for a second and looked at him breathing heavily. His wet hair and swollen lips turned me on even more.

„I came to tal..." he Interrupted me by kissing me again. His lips fitted perfectly against mine. His lips made me nearly forget what I wanted to say.

I pulled away once again. „Louis?" he looked at me asking „yeah, we talked that's enough." he said in a rush and pressed his lips onto my throat. I bit my lip to not moan.

„We can't do it in here." I said quietly looking up to the car celling. „Yes we can." I started stroking the back of his head still trying to suppress a moan.

„No, we can't." I missed his lips on my skin but felt them on my lips no second later. I pulled away a third time „Louis !" he threw his head back and rolled his eyes.

„Why not?" he moaned and looked at me again.

I furrowed my brows „Are you kidding, everyone could see us." he smirked and leaned down on my shoulder.

„Let them watch then." he whispered and put kisses on my now exposed naked shoulder.

I sucked in some air sharply and threw my head back.

Suddenly a phone started ringing. Louis let go of me moaning „Are you fucking kidding me?"he muttered and picked up the phone from the passenger's seat.

„What?!"he asked his hand playing with the button of my blouse.

Millie's voice went thru the phone. „I'll be there in 10 minutes." he said his eyebrows furrowed. Then he hung up.

„Is everything okay?" I asked still out of breath. He nodded. „Millie just needs help, tomorrow is my mom's birthday and she can't bake but still tried it and now it's burned." I chuckled and took his face between my hands.

His eyes glowed at me. „Guess we can't do it in front of everyone then, what a shame." I said grinning and placed a little kiss on his lips.

„Oh fuck off." he murmured kissing me harder and pulling away after a few seconds.

„Can you bring me home before you help her?" I asked fixing my shirt. He nodded and helped me get to the passenger's seat

I looked at him from the side and smirked about his pained look.

„I'll die with this fucking boner." he muttered and fixed his hair starting the engine with the other hand.

I chuckled again and leaned my head against the window. The rain looked so peaceful. And I didn't realize that I've already forgotten the actual reason I wanted to talk to Louis.

He kissed me goodbye and I smiled at him „Say hi to Millie for me." I said and left him alone in the car. The car I almost lost my innocence a third time.

I went inside the apartment and sneaked into my room.

——————————————————————————

I know making out in the car does not sound very comfortable.

Where have her legs stayed the whole time?

Good question

Next one