33

I woke up in the middle of the night and saw Louis next to me in the hotel bed when I opened my eyes. I couldn't help and stare at him for a while. His hair fell into his face and covered his closed eyelids. His lips were parted and I would've done everything to touch them at that moment. They looked so soft.

His chest slowly lifted and lowered slowly and evenly. His even breathing let me relax, my body started to feel tired again. I sighed quietly and sat up straight. A quiet yawn left my mouth, I was tired.

I ran a hand over my face and tried to not fall asleep again. It was a mistake, stupid, we didn't even do anything he just...I felt how my cheeks started to glow immediately when I thought about his tongue between my legs.

I looked down on me, I had a shirt on, it was not mine, it was way too big. My fingers slid down to the place my slip would supposed to begin. But it was t there.

I looked around but didn't see anything on the floor it was way too dark. I slowly stood up and felt the cold floor under my feet. I shuddered slightly and looked around. The only light in the room came from the windows. And they weren't very big.

I patted around, after a minute that felt like an hour I gave up. I found my phone instead. That was good for the beginning. I didn't even find my pants.

Or my shirt, could be in the bathroom, I thought and wanted to make my way there. „Why are u up." I twitched and suppressed a scream. Just a weird-sounding high note left my mouth. I looked at Louis who looked at me out of half-opened tired-looking eyes.

I cleared my throat quickly "I Uhm." „Come back." He interrupted me and leaned back against the bed frame. A fight started in my brain, on the one hand, I should go back, it would be warm and comfortable on the other hand it would be weird I don't wear panties.

„Ur gonna get ill the floor is cold now come here." I bit my lip and nodded in silence. He was right. I slowly got back into bed trying to avoid any kind of contact with him.

He noticed that and had other plans. I was facing the other side to not look at him but that was a mistake, he suddenly put his arm around my waist and pulled me close. The air left my lungs faster than ever and my whole body tensed up.

His hand made its way under my...under his shirt and his thumb started to paint circles on my naked skin. Goosebumps. I breathed in heavily.

„relax." He whispered and his hand wandered a little higher. He stopped under my breast and stopped painting circles. I didn't know what to think at this moment. I have never had such an intimate moment with anyone in my entire life.

His hand stayed there for a couple of minutes until he pulled it away. I wrinkled my forehead, I was immediately missing the warmth. I thought he would've maybe fell asleep so I turned to look at him. But he was not.

His eyes were half-closed and his lips were still parted. His hand grabbed my leg and he placed it over his waist. I felt a burning sensation at the place his hand touched my leg.

„stop being so nervous."He whispered with his eyes closed. I stared at him. This felt so unbelievable, it felt good I felt secure. I felt secure when I was near Louis.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the warmth.

I woke up in the morning and he wasn't next to me anymore. I stretched and looked around but he wasn't there, the only thing I heard was the shower.

I put the blanket away and got up. The first thing I did was getting dressed. My clothes were laying on the sofa, no surprise I didn't find them yesterday night on the floor.

I grabbed my phone and put it in my back pocket. The only thing that was on my mind at that moment was that I had to get home as fast as possible. Grandma was probably already worried.

I grabbed the doorknob and was about to open the door when something held me back. I felt the need to say bye before leaving.

I was the one who wanted to spend the night with him, I was the one who texted, it wouldn't be nice to just leave without saying anything.

I sighed and let go of the doorknob. I raised my hand and knocked on the bathroom door. The sound of the shower stopped. „I have to go home my grandma's probably worried," I said quietly. I heard a hum from inside „Bye." I mumbled and left.

I took a taxi home. It would've been too far to walk.

I opened the door of the small cozy house and found my grandmother on the terrace. Her eyes were closed and the sun was shining on her face.

„Hey, grandma," I said quietly to not scare her. She opened her eyes and smiled at me before closing them again. I looked at her confused. She didn't even ask whether I've been.

„I saw the car leaving." She said as if she was able to read my mind. I hummed „Young love." She said quietly and smiled enjoying. I rolled my eyes „It's not...."

„I know I know you don't have to tell me, could you please start setting the table, my dear." She interrupted me and pointed at the big round table in the middle of the garden. I just nodded. I almost forgot that today was thanksgiving.

„How many people are coming ?" I yelled out of the kitchen to see how many plates I need. „10 unless you want to invite your boyfriend, it would be 11 then." I rolled my eyes „Grams !" I said admonishing.

———————————————————————————
Hi 🙋‍♀️