🎶

„Don't you dare touch her like that ever again!"

„Louis stop!"

His face was full of anger and pain when he looked at him and said that right into his face. I was shocked, I didn't know why he did this, I had it under control I was able to defend myself.

He didn't want to let go, Louis raised his hand and punched him in the face„Stop it." I screamed again and felt how the tears started to roll all over my cheeks. I pulled his arm in my direction to stop him but he didn't move.

„Please Louis" I whispered in pain. He finally let him go and looked at me concerned, Mike ran away without looking back once

„Please don't cry," he said with his beautiful voice. But I was too confused to say anything. He grabbed my arm and tried to pull me into a hug. I pushed him away and starred right into his deep brown eyes „Why did you do that?" I whispered. His look was full of unsureness. His wonderful brown nearly black eyes let my cheeks burn. But I felt pain when I looked at his face. I felt unbelievable pain, pain because I didn't know anything about him, because he knew so much about me, more than I wanted and pain. After all, I desired him so much that it hurt.

I saw him swallow. „He touched you," he muttered disgusted  and looked at the floor. „That's not a reason to punch him in his face Louis." I said quietly and shook my head, he looked right into my eyes and I saw a slight sparkle in his eyes when he said „I don't like when men touch you."

I swallowed hard and turned around, I wasn't able to look at him one more second without touching him. But something held me back from leaving.

„You know what Louis?." I said and turned around „It was a mistake to sleep with you okay, it was a big mistake because I can't stop thinking bout you, about your lips about you're freaking perfect body about the look you gave me when you kissed me."

--------------------------------------------------------------
have fun reading