31

I felt tears raising in my eyes. His hands grabbed her waist and her hands around his neck holding him like I would love to. I suddenly felt something else than pain and jealousy, I felt angry. This guy slept with me and now made out with someone else.

I bit my bottom lip and looked at the security guy still with tears in my eyes and just ran past him and under the red ribbon thing.

The girl diappeared into a room with the inscription ,,Staff" and Louis made his way towards another empty hallway. I ran after him „Louis fuck you." My voice echoed thru the hall. He looked behind him and I stopped exhausted. He gnashes his teeth „You can not just..."He just turned around again and kept walking.„Louis!" I nearly screamed.

Louis turned around again and I tried to see some emotions in his face but I wasn't able to find any of them.

The tears rolled over my cheeks unstoppable. And they burned,I wasn't able to keep a straight face,I wasn't able to not show how bad I felt. I've never felt this bad in my entire life,I've never been this jealous in my entire life,his hands on her hips his lips pressed against hers. I could've screamed.

„Talk to me Louis!" I said out of breath and tried to reach for his hand but he pulled it away before I was able to reach it. „Why should I talk to you,explain anything to you huh?" he respondet and crossed his arms over his chest.

I bit my tongue,yeah why should he huh? We weren't a couple.I didn't even know why I wanted an explanation so bad,it just hurted to see him with her, as every time I saw him with another girl than me. And I knew I was jealous and I knew I was in love but I wasn't able to tell him,my tongue felt deaf.

He shook his head and turned around again,my mouth left a whimper but I wasn't able to say anything,I felt helpless as a child stuck in a car at a sunnyday. I grabbed his hand and felt warmth running thru my body. And I wanted to feel this warmth my whole life.

He looked at me and sighed he leaned in and whispered „I don't owe you anything." I swallowed,his face was so close to mine,I was able to see the little sprinkles in his eyes.

He slowly got back up but my mind was faster than him. I stood on my tiptoes and wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my lips on his.

He didn't react,he was quite and didn't move and I was scared. I suddenly felt his hands on my thigh and he lift me up,his lips started to move against mine at this moment and I felt wonderful. His smell his lips his eyes his big hands. I missed it so much and I didn't realise before.

„Louis." I moaned quite as I felt the cold wall behind me. I felt his grin against my lips.

He placed a small kiss on my throat and I shuddered but then he pulled away fixed his tie and I just stared at him out of breath.

He lift his look and looked deep into my eyes. Then he came closer and his hands buried my cheeks and his thumb stroked over them. „Stop crying." he whispered. I didn't even realise I cried the whole time.

„I can not see that." he added quite and cleared his throat. I missed his hands on my face when he pulled them away.

One strenth of hair feel into his face when he leaned back again so I lift up my hand and stroked it away.

He just smirked and left without saying anything,he left me speechless.

I sank on the wall and buried my face in my hands. What were I supposed to do? Tell him that I'm in love with him even if I never showed any interest in him. It wouldn't make sense,and he also made out with Maya or whatever her name was one second ago. That meant he didn't like me right?

Who makes out with another girl in front of someone you like, no one right? But we had sex,good sex. That's not what you do with someone you don't like,or with a friend. And he also kissed me one minute ago why would he have done that?

„Claire?" I looked up and saw Monica looking at me. I got up quickly and brushed away my tears „We've been looking for you for like 15 minutes now. Where have you been,you could've at least told us where you're going." I looked at her and opened my mouth to tell her that I tried to tell them but they were busy with making out with each other.But she just started talking again.

„Have you been crying,good lord your eyes are so red,or are you allergic to something?." She came closer and looked at my eyes,she nearly poked it out so I laughed.„My good we were about to tell your grandmother we've lost you Claire that's not funny."

„I know I just..." „Stop talking come with me Tyler goes crazy right now." „Yeah probably not because of me miss I make his heart go crazy." I whispered and followed her out of the hallway Louis disappeared in.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
It gets cringe
I knooooooow
Just want to finish this master piece alright?