26

„Look at me." He said and lifted my chin with his hand. I gnashed my teeth „She had a wonderful smile." „Please stop!" I said again still looking into his eyes.

He put his hand on one side of my face and his thumb slid over my skin.

„I...I." his hand slid down to my waist and stayed there I looked into his eyes and he parted his lips, „Say it," he whispered. I swallowed and looked at him out of my nearly closed eyes. „Say what?"

His hands grabbed my waist and he pulled me up to put me on the bed and placed him between my legs. „Beg for me."he whispered and let his hand slide between my legs under my skirt.

I gasped and tried to put them together but Louis's presence didn't let me.

His middle finger slowly started to rub against my heat and I threw my head back and bit my lip. Fuck it felt good. „Beg for me," he said again and put his hand away. I looked at him and put me up.

My hands slowly started to unbutton his shirt and he watched every movement I did. His lips came closer and one second later I felt them on mine. They were softer as ever and a small moan left my mouth when our tongues touched.

He threw away his shirt and at the moment I wanted to put my hands on his chest to feel him he backed away. I looked at him confused. Did I do something wrong?

He grinned as he saw my uncertain look and started to unbutton my shirt. But he did it slow, very slow. He did it extra to tease me, I knew it.

I breathed heavily and looked at him. His hair fell into his face cause he had to look down to unbutton my shirt. But I wanted to see him, I wanted to feel him.

I pushed his hands away and opened the blouse by myself as fast as I could and Louis watched me. I threw it away as he did and pressed my lips on his.

I suddenly felt his fingertips on my back he slowly started to stroke my back. Until he came to my bra, he opened it with one hand as if he would've done it a hundred times before.

I had to think about the stewardess a few hours ago. How they....„Take it off." he gasped and I threw away my bra and pressed my lips on his in pain thinking about this girl.Fuck I was jealous.

His skin on mine left me burning, his warm body on mine. I was shaking when he slowly let his finger slide in the hemline of my skirt to pull it down. I instantly helped him.

His view on my body gave me goosebumps and I've never wanted him more. He looked at me as if he would try to never forget any little imperfection of my body.

He pulled down his pants and I swallowed it was big.

He took his penis and rubbed it against my panties, I pushed my back through and bit my lip. I would not beg for him to fuck me, I have dignity.

„Look at me," he said and leaned over to me. Then slowly put his hand in my panties and slid his middle finger between my lips down there. I closed my eyes.

„Look at me!" he nearly yelled. I opened them again and saw in his eyes how much he enjoyed it to tease me like this to see the lust in my eyes.

„Beg for me," he whispered on my lips and let his tongue slide into my mouth. His middle finger started to move in circles and I gasped for air. Fuck.

He grinned into the kiss and let go of my lips to place little kisses on my neck, then on my chest, and my breasts. I clenched my teeth.

I breathed heavier and felt how my adrenaline raised when his movement got faster. „Louis I'm going to..." he pressed his lips on mine and pulled his hand out of my panties.

I looked at him in disbelieve but he just smirked, I licked my lips „Fuck me." his smirk gone to a nasty grin. He pulled down my panties faster than I could say anything.

His tip touched my heat and I shuddered. His lip twitched „Beg." he whispered right in front of my face. „Fuck me, please fuck me," I whispered back and squint when I suddenly felt his full large inside of me. I whimpered and felt his fingertips on my cheek.

I opened my eyes again and saw him looking directly into my eyes. They sparkled like the night sky. But I've never seen such a view in his eyes. He looked at me as if he would've regretted it.

I raised my hand and put his hair back to see him better. Then I smiled and slowly nodded and he pulled him out to do a few little pushed in again. I played with his hair.

His pushes got harder and I grabbed the pillow to claw my fingers into it and I put my hand over my mouth to not moan. But Louis had different plans he pulled my hand away „Don't." he whispered.

His pushes got deeper and deeper and I clawed my fingers into Louis's back,he kissed me Passioned we started to moan into each other's mouths and I tightened around his dick.

He threw his head back „Fuck." he moaned and pressed his lips on my neck a few seconds later and started to suck. I bit my lip and moaned loudly, I felt him smile.

His hand went back down and he started to massage my clit. „I'm going to cum." I whispered and grabbed his chin to pull it to my face. His lips were swollen and his eyes were a little red. „I know," he said and went back to his hickey.

His hand was still satisfying me and I couldn't stop moaning, Louis looked at me and closed his eyes „You are so fucking tight." He whispered and fastened his pushes.

„I'm coming Louis." he moaned „Fuck,me too." he tried to pull him out of me but I wrapped my legs around him so he couldn't. We both came at the same time.

He looked at me,his eyes widened „We didn't have a condom." I grinned „I know, I take the pill it's okay."

———————————————————————
Probably going to Azkaban for this but who cares