11

I closed the door fast, Louis looked at me and opened his mouth to say something „Get ur stuff and leave Louis." I said quietly and looked down. Why did James do that? Louis was sitting next to me and he didn't care at all... James was such an asshole. And mom? Why didn't she say something? she's my mom, and she knew exactly that I felt that uncomfortable.

I swallowed, I was so close to crying and I felt my body tightening more and more. It was different and scary that this boy heard this. No one should've seen this, my family my problems and it should stay in here in this apartment. And now Louis,a boy I didn't really know saw me nearly cry and heard my stepdad yell at me because I'm ,respectless'

„Claire..." „Just go please," I whispered and looked at him. He nodded and went outside, I followed him „Thanks for helping me with maths." I said as we reached the door. „Sure," he answered and put his hand on his neck. I slowly breathed out „Hey." he said and put his hand under my chin to pull it up. I hold my breath and looked at his eyes. They were still beautiful.

„If you need anything, tell me." I blinked twice and shook my head „I don't need anything." and then I turned around and left him alone.

I nearly ran into my room. I was scared, I was so scared, I didn't know what Louis would think about me now if he's going to tell someone...Suddenly James appeared in front of me and raised his hand. I knew exactly what was about to happen, I knew it exactly. But I didn't start crying, I didn't want to lose that little bit of proudness that remained to me. I closed my eyes and felt his rough hand on my cheek. It started to burn, and It felt like I could've seen it go red.

I looked at the floor in disbelieve „What the fuck." the only sentence that came out of my mouth before I heard another slap sound. I held my cheek and looked at his eyes, they were full of anger. „Don't talk to me like that, I'm ur legal guardian now, show some respect, if I want to talk to you, don't leave the table, if I say I'm going to pull u up after school, ur not going to drive with a friend and ur going to say hello and bye when u leave or enter the apartment." he fully yelled.

„Ok," I mumbled and still looked at his eyes, he nodded and walked past me. I still held my cheek it burned like fire.

I went to bed, there was nothing I could do.

The night was short, I didn't sleep well. I had a nightmare. I woke up from every noise in the room.

The next morning I took a shower, when I wanted to dry my hair I looked at the big mirror and saw my red cheek it was a little fated but you could see a red glance. I grabbed my concealer to hid it.

James was at work, fortunately, so I didn't have to talk to him.And Mom was getting ready and would be leaving any moment, we didn't talk unless a goodbye and a have a good day.

I wanted my dad.

I walked to school and suddenly my phone started to ring , it was Tyler. He said he couldn't sleep so I talked to him a while. Then I got a text from Emely that she wouldn't come this day. She also wrote that I could sit with her other friends at the break but I was kinda glad that she wasn't there. I needed some time alone.

Luckily I didn't see Louis the whole day. I didn't want to have a conversation about yesterday.

The whole day passed so fast I didn't even know why. During the lunch break, I was sitting alone at my table and ate a sandwich when someone sat down next to me. I remembered the blonde hair and the blue eyes but I didn't remember the name.

„Hi." I said and smiled tired „Hey" the boy responded with a big smile on his face. „Is this okay?" he asked and pointed at the chair he was sitting on. I nodded „Sure." and took a bite of my sandwich with chicken. The only good thing about the day.

„Why is a nice girl like u sitting alone?" he said and put his arm on the table to support his head. I looked at him and scrunched my nose „Worst turn on I've ever heard." he laughed.

„It wasn't supposed to be a turn on, just a friendly sentence to make u smile." I took another bite of my sandwich „You know that you sound like these weirdos on tinder who try everything to get a girl." he laughed again.

„Alright, I'm gonna stop complimenting u if u always say something like this." I looked at him „Okay" I said. He raised his eyebrows „That means ur going to stop to roast me if I try to give u a compliment." I twitched my shoulders „Can't guarantee." I said my mouth full.

He smiled „Okay I can work with that." Mike,that was his name. „What do u have now ?" he asked. I looked at my phone „Uhm Biology, you ?" I looked at him.

He grinned „Hey me too."

It was my first time Biology so I didn't know where to go. Mike showed me the right way and told me about miss Ambros, the bio teacher.

And as he said, she was nice, she was pretty young and had a permanent smile on her face.

Mike and I joked around the whole lesson and he saved my day, I was thankful for that.

He accompanied me out and said goodbye I also gave him my number when he asked.

Mike was cool

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, guys I know some of u are waiting but I have to spend my whole time on schoolwork right now.

I only write at the weekend

Thanks for all the reads luv<3