39

I woke up and he was gone. I wasn't surprised I was just...I thought he would stay.

Taking a shower was a bad idea, I felt his hands all over my body every time I closed my eyes. I was laying in bed and smelled his scent for like an hour before I got up and decided to at least go to school for one lesson.

I sat in the back of the class with my hood deep in my face to not see anyone. I didn't want to talk, that was not the reason I went to school, just didn't want to stay at home. Mom and James came back from their trip in the morning, and I knew how uncomfortable it would be to sit there and talk to them.

Lost in my thoughts I didn't realize how someone took a seat next to me until he cleared his throat loudly. I twitched startled and looked up to see Mike's face.

He didn't look good, his nose was blue and his eyes were bloodshot. He looked terrible. His view met mine and I furrowed my brows. „Mike I am so.." „You don't have to say anything, you could've told me that you...had a thing with Louis okay that's all, I thought you could maybe like me cause I like you, Claire, I like you a lot, I just think I can't be around you if he will punch me in the face every time I am near you." he sighed „And I am sorry that I touched you in this intimate way, it was wrong and you didn't like it."

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. Just a weird noise. I cleared my throat and looked at my folded hands on the table. „Talk to me when you feel ready okay?" he whispered and put his hand on my shoulder to squeeze it lightly.

Then he left and took a seat next to one of his friends. I had to talk to Louis, that was clear I just didn't know how and when.

The next hour dragged on like chewing gum until I finally saw him on the court. My heart started beating faster and I tried to keep my breathing calm.

He sat on the table Tennis table , his friends were talking but he looked like he wasn't listening. His view was focused on the floor, I was wondering if he was thinking about me, if he had the same thoughts as me.

I cleared my throat and shouldered my bag. As if the weather knew what was about to happen it started to rain. My steps felt unbelievable heavy when I walked towards him and his friends.

I was angry because he left me alone even if I asked him to stay. I was also confused about his actions and I was just...yea confused.

I would've fallen if there would've been a thing you could fall over. I just couldn't stop staring at him. His view was still focused on the floor and his hair hid his eyelids, he laughed about a joke now and then but didn't look like he was interested in the conversation.

His view hit me like an arrow, the intensity wasn't writable. His eyes met mine directly after he raised his view. His face didn't show any emotions. Not even slightly.

But his eyes nearly ate me up. I cleared my throat when I stopped in front of him. He was on my eye level because he still sat on the table Tennis table. His Adam's apple jumped when he swallowed, still looking me in the eyes.

„You left," I whispered. I didn't want his friends to hear anything. I didn't want anyone to hear this conversation. It was nearly embarrassing that he left even if I asked him to stay. For me, it was embarrassing. It was another way of telling me he didn't like me.

„I know." He whispered back twisted the ring on his left hand. I breathed in heavily „why did u leave?" I asked a bit louder this time. Tim or Tom or whatever his name was looked at us asking, Louis just shook his head and Waved off, so Tim Tom looked away again.

The boy in front of me just continued starring at me, emotionless. „Why the fuck did you leave?!" I hissed. His tongue pushed against his inner cheek and he slowly stood up so that I had to put my head back to look him in the eyes.

„Let's go somewhere else." He whispered and tried to reach for my hand, but I pulled away quickly. „Don't touch me."

Louis clenched his teeth and looked up for a second before he leaned down and looked me in the eyes again.

„Don't act like you don't enjoy it when I touch you." Instant goosebumps. He grabbed my wrist roughly and pulled me with him around the next corner. I think my body was broken but his roughness made me wet.

He let go of me and my wrist hurt from his touch. „Answer my question." I said quite and looked down to the floor. He crossed his arms over his chest and looked down at me.

„Did you really want me to stay?" His voice was as deep and rough as his touch. My head and my heart started fighting. I could tell him the truth but I was dumbstruck and wanted to get revenge.

„I..no I just... I was drunk I guess." he raised an eyebrow „Why do you care then?" well I wasn't prepared for that question obviously „I just wanted to know, I...I don't know why."

He smirked and shook his head „I would kill you if I wouldn't Desiree you so fucking much." he mumbled under his breath.

My eyes widened. „You're a bad liar." he said and came closer. He raised his hand and stroked over my hair. I was still too confused by his words to respond.

„come on let's go." he said and took my hand.

———————————————————————————

Hiiii