The evening was boring I didn't talk with mom, I didn't want to explain to her why I didn't let James drive me. My head hurt and I was tired enough. I spend the rest of my evening doing homework.

When I finally got to bed my phone started to ring. I picked up „What? I want to sleep."I said annoyed and put my hand on my forehead. It hurt so bad.

The time change did this to me. „Ohhh I'm sorry my British princess I didn't mean to wake you up," Tyler said ironic and laughed, I felt how I began to smile. I missed his voice „Shut up."I said.

„How was your first day at school?" he asked , I grumbled „It was okay, I met at least one cool person, her name is Emely she's pretty okay."

I heard him laugh again „Hey that's a good start isn't it." he asked, I scrunched my nose „I don't know the teachers are so strict and I can't handle the school uniforms, they are soooo uncomfortable!"

„And if I'm honest I hate the food in the Cafeteria, it tastes like nothing." he snorted „Hey It gets better I swear, remember my first day at ur school? I tripped in the cafeteria and everyone laughed and look at how it has changed, I'm one of the cool kids, even if this sounds super weird." I laughed „Stop acting like a dad Ty." I said.

But inside I loved him for this shit, he did this every time something went wrong, he acts like a dad. A dad I don't have. I heard how a door swung open and heard a men's voice that got near. I had to laugh when I realized that it was Jackson who yelled at Ty because he didn't tell him he was calling me. „Hey, jackkkk," I said and heard how he took the phone out of Ty's hand.

„Heyy Boo how are ya, we heard about your new school, is everyone as rich as I think." I had to laugh again „I think so." I answered and looked at the floor. My headache didn't matter at this moment.

Suddenly the door swung open again and I heard a girl's voice „Is this Claire?" She screamed excitedly „Ya." Jackson answered she did a high squeak „Ayy guys get your asses up here Claire is on the phone." I had to laugh again Maria was so cute, she got her temperament from her big brother.

I heard a slapping noise „Don't talk like that."Jackson said loudly. One second later the room was full of people and I was happy I was so happy. Everyone talked and I didn't understand a word but I loved it. For a second it felt like I'm home in LA with my friends..with Ty, Jackson, Maria, Ethan, Noah, Veronica, and the others. I missed them so much.

„She's tired guys leave her alone you can talk to her tomorrow!" Ty shouted out of nowhere I heard a few quiet bye-byes and then it was quiet. The door made a sound when it got closed.

„I miss you," I said and felt the tears burning in my eyes. I heard him sigh. "I miss you more Boo believe me." He answered quite. „I go to sleep now okay, I'm so tired I swear." „Alright text me when you need help with anything, if your mom makes you going cra..." „Ty, what did I said about the dad thing?" I said and laughed. „Yaa I know I'm sorry good night boo love ya." I smiled „Love ya too." Then I hung up and fell asleep.

The next morning my mother woke me up I was a little frightened because I didn't remember that I didn't locked the door last night. She smiled at me showing her teeth. I got up „What do you want mom?" I asked and looked at her tired. She ran a hand through her hair „I just wanted to tell you that James is taking you to school again. Did you forgot he wanted to take you home yesterday?"

I nodded and had to think about Louis again what he did yesterday was pretty nice.

I had history in the first lesson and met Emely there, she looked so happy and awake like yesterday. When I sat next to her she looked at me with her happy eyes. I wanted to roll my eyes so bad, how could she look so happy at school?

„You look to run over." I smirked, „I know." I answered and looked at the floor and held my head. She placed her hand on my shoulder „Hey it gets better, I swear, I was in the US last year for holidays and after a week, I got used to the time change." I smiled „Yeah I hope so."

The teacher entered the class and everyone was quiet.

„I hate Mr. Jackson," Emely said after we left class. „I don't like him either."

„I have a free hour now, let's meet in the break okay ?" I nodded „See ya then." She smiled and left me alone. I had maths so I turned around and went up the stairs.

Suddenly someone ran against me I lost my balance. I screamed and grabbed the arm of the person who ran against me. I closed my eyes and clawed my fingers in the school uniform. The person held me tight.

„I'm sorry, I'm sorry I didn't notice you." I Heard Louis voice and backed away fast. He sounded as tired as me„Better pay attention next time," I mumbled and looked down. How embarrassing...

I ran up the stairs as fast as I could and reached the Classroom, there was, fortunately, no teacher. I sat down and looked around, suddenly the door opened and Louis entered the class I swallowed, please no.

———————————————————————
Got a new cover :)
I freaking love this picture of him<3