chapter 4: Go away! and Hello

It didn't take Hope long to catch up with Lizzie since the blonde was waiting for her at the gate of the school. "Finally, I thought you would be faster being a werewolf and all".

"Ha Ha Lets just go shall we" Without waiting for an answer Hope began to walk to town. Lizzie shook her head laughing. "So, miss Mikaelson tell me where are we going first?".

"Well, my lady there are two things we absolutely have to do today I guess, one is getting you to taste the most amazing milkshake ever peanut Butter Blast with whip-cream on the bottom and two is seeing the Mikaelson estate".

Lizzie already figuring out in which order they were going to do things, didn't take long to reply "we should first go get the milkshakes and there is no way I'm going to try your milkshake always go with vanilla there is nothing you can do wrong with that Vanilla".

When they got to the mystic grill there wasn't a lot of people inside which wasn't really a surprise but still. While Hope went to get the milkshakes, Lizzie was finding a place for them to sit. Finally getting the milkshakes Hope was trying to find Lizzie but didn't see the blonde anywhere so, Hope continued to search.

At the same time unknown to Hope the kids from mystic fall high school entered the place and saw the blonde sitting by herself. "Hey psycho" without looking up Lizzie already knew who it was. She just hoped the auburn girl would be there fast with the milkshakes so she could leave. "hey, she is talking to you crazy don't ignore her" even though Lizzie knew she shouldn't listen to Dana and Conner she couldn't help but think it was true. That she was crazy.

She just couldn't look up. She had tears in her eyes, and she wouldn't give them any more reasons to laugh at her. Just when Conner was going to push Lizzie Hope came to them and she looked ready to kick their asses.

"Hey, you assholes why don't you just bugger off" Hope was fuming when she finally saw Lizzie and saw the two idiots stand around her. "Yeah, and what are you going to do about it dwarf". Lizzie wanted to shout at Dana for saying that about Hope and she stood up faster then either two bullies could imagine but before the blonde could say anything Hope was already answering.

"I don't think you really know who you are dealing with my name is Hope Mikaelson and if the name didn't make you fear me enough as it does. I'll make sure the family lawyers destroy your parents when I see you bullying Lizzie again. Dana your father had a dental office right I'm sure he doesn't want people to know about all the dirty money he has been earning or you Conner I'm sure your mom is a real successful politician and stuff but when they are done with her she wouldn't be able to get a job at the local food store". Without saying a word, the two walked away.

"That was really hot" the blonde hadn't really meant to say it, but it was exactly what was going on in her mind at the moment Hope looking ready to kill and threatening their family was really hot. Realizing what she said she blushed and sat back in the booth.

Hope didn't know what to say for a moment but decided that the best thing to do was teasing the siphoner a little so it wouldn't become awkward. "So, I'm hot huh" this comment just made Lizzie blush more "Shut up and drink your damn milkshake Mikaelson". Hope didn't really remember when the last time was she actually went out to do something fun with someone else.

"Alright how do I get you to drink this delicious peanut butter blast with whip-cream on bottom" Hope knew she was going to get the blonde to drink the damn thing she just had to find a way to do it. "No just no there was no way that you would get me to drink that milkshake".

"what if I do your history of magic homework for a whole month". This made the blonde think history of magic was the class everyone falls asleep in and she absolutely hated it. "Make it two and I'll take a sip of it".