Come inside and listen

Lizzie walked towards her room looking for her sister, when she got there, she was surprised to see her sister asleep with the 2 other girls arms wrapped around her. Still the blonde couldn't help but smile.

Yes, her and her sister had gone through a lot and their relationship was a little strained, but she was happy for her, she knew that her sister truly loved Penelope and she wasn't blind she saw the way her sister looked at Maya. To believe that what her sister felt for the girl was just friendship would be foolish.

She closed the door behind her and went to look for her mom and the Mikaelson family she had gone though her plan over a million times and it's almost fool proof. All she had left to do is tell it to them.

She went towards her mom office since that was the most obvious place that she would be but found it empty. Surprised she went towards hall looking through the window she saw her mom and the Mikaelson's ready to leave for somewhere scared that they were going after her dad he ran outside screaming for them to stop.

Caroline looked back seeing her daughter running after them. Confused she told the rest to wait in the cars.

"Honey what's going on" Caroline asked her daughter

"Don't kill dad" Lizzie panted out slightly breathless from running.

Caroline looked confused at her daughter "Lizzie, we aren't going after your father, right now."

Now it was Lizzie's turn to look confused if they weren't going after her father than where were they going?

"Wait what, then where are you going?"

"We are going to deal with the necromancer, we finally finished the spell to unlink Hayley and Klaus and now that that's done, we want to finish this part once and for all"

Lizzie was taken aback had all of that happened in the time she was in the woods "Than I want to come with you."

Caroline shook her head she knew how stubborn her daughters could be, but she really didn't want her to come.

"Honey please just stay here with your sister, we will be back before you know it alright."

"That isn't fair mom I can help I know I can."

Caroline embraced her daughter "I know you can honey but with all of us gone I need someone here to keep everyone in check, we can talk about your father once I get back alright"

"Is Hope going?" questioned Lizzie

Caroline avoided her daughter eyes and her gaze drifted to one of the cars. Lizzie looked at where her mom was looking and saw the auburn girl sitting next to her father chatting animatedly.

She looks so happy the blonde thinks it wouldn't be right to go into that car right now and ruin her girlfriend's happiness with her being there.

"Okay, I will stay on one condition, that the second you all get back there will be a meeting and you are going to hear me out"

Caroline smiled at her daughter and hugged her "of course honey"

Lizzie watched her mother go into the car and drive off"

Hope watched out of her window seeing trees passing her, she wondered what was actually going to happen when they meet the necromancer and how the deal is even going to happen.

The tribid turned her head not wanted to think about all that can happen instead she turns the radio on trying to find a good song.

I'll stand by you from the pretenders blast through the radio and Hope thinks about switching the channel but than she looks beside her and changes her mind.