Chapter 13: That's my girl

Sorry i haven't updated in a while school was crazy this past month but i will try to update more frequently again.

Hope woke up she saw two blue eyes looking at her.

"You're staring love." smirked Hope.

"I am admiring it's something different."

Hope smiled as she held the blonde tighter in her arms. She had never felt so happy in her life just laying there with the blonde in her arms.

"Lizzie, I want to ask you something".

"Of course, ask away darling".

Hope got noticeable more nervous so Lizzie put her hand over her check hoping it would calm her down.

"Be my girlfriend" asked Hope "I don't want to spend another day in a world where I'm not yours and you're not mine".

"Hope... I was already yours, but yes, I would like It very much to be your girlfriend".

Hope her face got a killer watt smile on her face and she leaned her head forwards capturing the blonde's lips with her own.

When she put her hand and the blonde's cheek, she yelped out a pained whine.

When Hope looked at the blondes face closer, she saw the purple bruise that was forming after last night's events and the smile fell of her face and a frown took its place.

She couldn't believe Dr. Saltzman would do something like that and she felt even worse that she couldn't protect her.

Lizzie saw the frown on the shorter girls face and put her hands on her face.

"Hey, I know what you are thinking don't go there it happened and we won't see him again for a long time, so don't worry about it okay?"

Hope sighed but knew the blonde was right.

"You are right, we should do something fun today? We could go eat with Josie and Mg and than later we could go to the lake swim a bit."

"That sounds wonderful."

Slowly they began to get ready for the day. And went to the cafeteria to eat with the rest of their friends.

Hope and Lizzie took place at the table with Josie and Mg. Landon and Rafael didn't join them which Hope was pretty happy about.

"Hey Liz, Jo told me what happened yesterday I'm so sorry and if I see him again, I promise he would wish he never laid a hand on you."

Mg may be a kind person, but he was fiercely protective of his friends.

"Thanks Mg but I would honestly prefer to just not talk about it" said the blonde with a sigh.

Mg looks at her with a soft smile and nodded his head.

Hope looked at the blonde it was clear she wasn't over what her father did. Nor should she it happened just yesterday.

But she just wished that it never happened and that everything could be just alright.

"Hi, uhm Jojo could we maybe talk".

All the heads snapped up towards the raven-haired girl who stood in front of the table.

"What do you want with my sister?" asked Lizzie defensive.

"It's alright Lizzie, whatever you want to say to me you can say to everyone here they would hear it later anyways."

Penelope clearly was nervous she kept playing with her hands and her head was looking down.

"I wanted to apologize; I broke up with you because I couldn't bare the thought of losing you".