Chapter 17: I just really love your boobs

Weird that is the feeling that hung in the air at the Salvatore school Hope couldn't explain it but everybody and everything just seemed off.

She tried not to think of it and just display it as her paranoia.

But when she heard some really weird things being said like 'I feel like I should dye my hair green, and God I wish Jed would just fuck me already' from the most silent and sweet kids from the school she just couldn't ignore it any longer.

"Okay what the hell is going on?" she asked when she walked inside the twins room.

"What do you mean Hope. Are you okay?" Lizzie asked looking up from her book.

"God, you look hot I wish you would kiss me already" she said right after she saw Hope.

Hope said nothing but raise her eyebrow.

"Okay maybe something is going on " Lizzie admitted.

"If you wanted to kiss me all you had to do is ask if I could help it, you would already be half naked."

Hope's mouth opened in shock after she heard what she said.

"There is something weird going on and I don't know what."

"We have to find my mom and sister."

While Lizzie and Hope were searching for them a lone figure was smiling at all the madness going on. People were getting slapped, people duck taped their mouths in hope that they wouldn't say something embarrassing.

It was his perfect distraction.

He made his way to the cellar where he knew they must have locked Landon up.

"WHO IS THERE?" Landon shouted.

"Calm down Landon, I'm getting you out of here okay" Alaric replied.

"Damn Ric you took your time I have been here for like 3 weeks."

"Calm your tits okay I had to wait until they had lowered their guards enough to get the gas inside the school."

Alaric undid Landon's bondages and together they snuck back inside.

"Okay you know the rest of the plan?"

Landon nodded.

"Good lets make this worth our while."

Meanwhile

"I wish I could lick those abs of yours right now."

"Penelope get a damn grip on yourself" Josie said blushing and pacing around the hall.

"JOSIE!" yelled lizzie from the other side of the hall.

"Finally do any of you know what the hell is going on."

"No but we have to find our mom she will know what to do and Hope your ass defiantly looks great in those jeans." Lizzie said with her head tilted to the side looking at Hope's ass.

"Damn why does that keep happening" Lizzie muttered to herself shaking her head.

"That's the reason why we got to find your mom love."

"She is probably around here somewhere."

"The question is where" Hope answered Josie.

The question was answered relatively fast when they heard Caroline shout.

"Klaus God damnit stop it!"

"But love I've waited like a century to finally be with you what kind of a man would I be if I didn't express my feelings of wanting to snog you senseless.