Chapter 10: I think I can do something for you

Hope was silent the girl she had a crush on liked her back she really did. And maybe Lizzie was right maybe they shouldn't care about who would try to stop them, it was about her and Lizzie not them.

Meanwhile Lizzie was getting a little uncomfortable she just told Hope she liked her, and she hadn't said anything back. God, she felt stupid how could she think that the tribid might actually feel something for her. "I'm sorry Hope I shouldn't have said anything you clearly don't feel the same way, I should just go."

Hope head shot up at that "No Lizzie please wait, I do like you and I shouldn't let my fear of losing more people I care about get in the way of this, of us.

Hope mustered all her courage together and said "Do you want to go on a date with me? Just you and me no crazy monsters or family members that intervene."

"Of course, I would want to go on a date with you, but you better make it special Mikaelson."

"of course I will, have you met me?" Hope smirked she loved their playful banter. It was something just so them.

"I guess we should go back to our dorms and rest so you can take me on that date tomorrow?" asked Lizzie.

"Sure, can I walk you back?"

"I'd like that."

So, they walked in silence until they reached Lizzie's room, it felt strange for the blonde, she had slept beside the other girl the whole weekend and the idea that she wouldn't tonight was weird.

"I guess this is where we part our ways for tonight?" asked Hope.

"I guess so."

Hope fumbled with her hands she wanted to kiss the blonde goodnight but didn't knew if it would be to fast. Deciding to be bold she took a step forward and captured Lizzie's lips in a sweet kiss.

Lizzie's mind shut down and she let herself be taken over by this kiss, it was different from the one they shared before but just as magical.

Hope ended their kiss and took a step back 'Goodnight Lizzie'. With that she turned around and walked to her room.

The next morning

Lizzie woke up earlier than usual she hadn't slept that great and it could be because of her mind running wild about the past days or the fact that sleeping in a bed without Hope felt just plain empty.

She shoved her blanket of her and walked to her closet, it took some time, but she had found an outfit for her date with hope and the clothes she was going to wear in the meantime.

A nice fitting pair of pants a shirt and her red jeans jacket

A nice fitting pair of pants a shirt and her red jeans jacket. This was the perfect outfit for her date with Hope of course that wasn't until later today.

She felt excited for their date, she knew she and Hope hadn't been on speaking terms for long, but the shorter girl had managed to win her over even before the first night ended. Hope was so passionate when she spoke about thing, the was she carried herself was magical and those eyes Lizzie could look at them forever.