Chapter 16: You look like a zombie

A week that was how long it took for Hope and Lizzie to talk. And even then, it was all thanks to Josie.

"Okay I know you want to give Hope her space and everything, but this is getting pathetic" said Josie when she saw her sister lying in bed with ice cream at 3 pm

"I'm just giving her space, if she wanted to talk to me, she would have."

Flashback

Klaus calm down we got everything from him that we need let's just put him in the transitioning cells and get on with it," said Caroline.

Klaus huffed but did as asked taking the boy and dragging him to the cell.

Lizzie turned around to try and look at Hope, but the girl avoided her looks and ran out of the room not saying a word to Lizzie.

Present

"I get that I do but you're looking like a zombie Lizzie it isn't healthy anymore. Plus, Hope said to come talk to her when your ready remember."

"I don't know Jo, what if this conversation is going to end us, we only just got together I don't think I can handle losing her".

"I know your afraid but sitting here doing nothing will only drive you farther apart."

Lizzie looked at her sister and smiled "since when did you get so good at giving advice".

"When it comes to you, I'm always good at giving advice, now go and get your girl".

Lizzie gave the ice cream at her sister and made herself presentable before literally running though the hall to Hope's room.

Knock knock

Hope looked at the door she really didn't want any company, but the knocking kept going.

She opened the door her eyes red and sleepy.

"What" she snapped when she opened the door.

Surprised she looked up when she noticed the familiar blond hair.

"Hi"

"Uhm Lizzie sorry uhm come in" Hope said as she moved aside.

Lizzie walked inside the room carefully it looked messy not at all like Hope.

"We need to talk, and I promise it's nothing bad, but I haven't seen or heard of you in a week and it's driving me crazy."

"Lizzie I'm sorry I thought you didn't want to see me, be with me".

"I want nothing else but be with you Hope. We haven't felt like this for long and we have been together for even less, but I have this feeling when I look at you, it stirs something in my soul, you make me feel like I'm moving on this cloud with no end, and I can't get of it. It's magical and I don't want it to end ever.

I love you Hope I know that for sure now and nothing is going to change that not ever."

" Lizzie..."

"You don't need to say it back Hope I just need you to know".

"I don't know what love is Lizzie, I never loved someone except my family, but I know that what I feel for you is extraordinary. And I never want it to end either."

Lizzie laid her hands on hope's cheek and bowed her head forward her lips finally meeting Hope's again after a week, she felt deprived like a drug addict finally getting high again. It made her feel alive.

Hope moaned at the taste of their lips together she never would get over the feeling of the tasting Lizzie's lips. she wanted to never stop tasting them not ever.