Chapter 12: You are supposed to be death

Caroline looked at the two people sitting on her couch. Klaus Mikaelson and Hayley Marshall two people who they knew died two years ago.

"How are you here? Is this Jo all over again?"

"We have honestly no idea Caroline, we just want to see our daughter."

Caroline shook her head how could she know for certain that they weren't just some other monsters of malivore, or that this isn't just like with jo and that they were mind controlled.

"Hope is being comforted by your family and my daughters she couldn't be in better hands I promise. We just can't risk you doing anything to her or the other students for that matter."

"You think we would hurt our own daughter" asked Hayley.

"We don't think you will, we think whoever brought you back to life will."

A hesitant knock was heard.

Caroline sighed "Come in."

Hope stepped inside the office. "Hi, miss Forbes, I know you asked me to wait until everything was figured out, but I was wondering if I could talk to them?"

Caroline looked at the young girl before her, she was still in the outfit she wore for her date with Lizzie, her make up was slightly smudged from the crying she must have done, how could she deny her a chance to talk to her parents again.

"Sure, yell if you need me."

Both Hayley and Klaus stood up looking at their daughter, she seemed older more mature so it must have been some time since they died but she still looked as beautiful as ever.

"Hope...," said Klaus.

Before he could say any more Hope threw her arms around them not believing she could hug them once again

"I missed you so much."

"We missed you to honey" answered Hayley.

It was pure bliss for Hope to be able to hug her parents again just to be able to look into their eyes and talk to them.

"I have so many things I want to ask but I don't want to waist the time we have been given." Said Hope

"I know littlest wolf, but we are going to figure this out and then we will have all the time in the world."

"Mom I am so sorry for what I did, I shouldn't have put that sleeping spell on you" confessed Hope.

"Oh, honey it's not your fault, you just wanted to see your dad" said Hayley softly.

"No, it's not okay I got killed, you died because of me how can that be, okay?"

"Hope... you didn't kill me it was that bitch, Greta. You shouldn't feel guilt for that."

"But mom..."

"I know honey" said Hayley as she took her daughter in her arms.

Hope sat down with her parents on the couch and cuddled with them while talking about all they had missed.

She tells her parents about the monsters and about what happened with Landon (after which Hayley had to restrain Klaus of going after the boy) she tells them about Lizzie and how happy she makes her.

Klaus listened to his daughter speaking about the girl that clearly captured her heart and even though he doesn't like the thought of her dating anyone he is happy that someone can make his daughter so happy, it is all he ever wished for her.

Hayley always knew Hope had a soft spot for the Saltzman twins, she would always talk about them and help them even though they never knew it was her.