Chapter 14: What the bloody hell just happened

"Thank you everyone for coming here now you all must have wondered why Dr. Saltzman is not here anymore."

A few of the student nodded and talked among themselves.

"He is no longer your principal, and he is officially no longer permitted on these grounds. Now he is gone there is going to be a few changes. First of all, this is Marcel Gerard he is going to teach the vamps how to control their urges while drinking human blood."

Marcel took this as his clue to step forward.

"Now, this is Davina and Freya Mikaelson they will be giving offensive and defensive magic. Kol Mikaelson is going to be your new history of magic teacher this includes dark magic and expression".

"Rebekah Mikaelson is going to be the new P.E teacher and lastly Keelin Mikaelson is going to teach anger control to the werewolves are there any questions?"

A teenage girl stood up "What happened to Dr. Saltzman ?"

"I won't tell you the full story but we have a restraining order against him for abuse and he is officially recognised as unqualified for being a principal."

Many people looked shocked, and the girl sat down quickly.

"Now there is still one thing. I would like to ask for all of your help."

Klaus and Hayley grabbed each others hand and looked in the crowd searching for their daughter's face. When they found it, she was sitting next to the twins already looking at them.

"As you can see Klaus Mikaelson and Hayley Marshall stand here beside me back from the dead."

"I know a lot of you have heard and learned a lot of bad things about them or at least one of them I want to ask you to forget it all and make an opinion for yourself on how you feel about them without the prejudice".

Klaus and Hayley suddenly stepped next to Caroline eyes white and bot with and empty look on their face.

"Ah it's so nice to see you all again." Said Klaus/Necromancer

Everyone talked to the person next to them not understanding what was going on. But all knew it couldn't be good.

"I want the golden arrow you have, if not I will take over their bodies again and rain hell on all of you". Laughed possessed Hayley.

Suddenly their eyes went back to normal and they both had a confused look on their face.

"Caroline what just happened." asked Hayley.

"We need your help with this find a spell to break the necromancers hold over them and keep them here, until then we will be in my office." Said Caroline.

They all rushed towards the office.

"What the bloody hell just happened" asked Rebekah.

"The necromancer, he is an old enemy." Answered Hope

"Wait didn't we know a necromancer in the 40's" asked Kol.

"Yeah, he was all like 'I'm the mighty necromancer blablabla," said Klaus.

"He was a bloody pain in the ass," said Rebekah.

"You think they're the same one?" asked Josie.

"It could be".

"Okay kids just take the day off we will try and find some information, but it's been busy couple of days just rest a bit." Said Caroline.

The teenagers left the room and went their own way.

Hope didn't want to leave her parents in the room but maybe a little time to herself could be good.

She went to her room and put up an easel her hands already began painting before her mind catches up.

Klaus looked at his daughter happy to see that she was still painting after his dead.

"That looks wonderful love".

Hope spined around seeing her dad she smiled "thanks, what are you doing here I thought you and mom couldn't leave Ms. Forbes her office yet?"

Klaus just shrugged he was never one to follow the rules anyway.

"How are you feeling I know you haven't had the best couple of years?"

"Honestly, it's been hard, the guilt I felt over you and mom's death was excruciating and overwhelming, but I learned to deal with, I made friends after I don't know how long, and I have someone I really care about."

Klaus looked at his daughter he missed a lot of her life and he couldn't change that, but he was here now.

He already had a whole fight with his siblings and why they weren't in Hope's life as much.

"You are the most wonderful person on this hole bloody planet, without you I would have spiralled into the darkness. Never forget how much I and your mother love you Hope."

Hope looked around in her room when her gaze fell on the backpack where her father book rested in. with everything going on she almost forgot about it.

She walked over it and took it and gave it to her dad "I found this in the mansion here in Mystic Falls I think you might want to have it back".

Klaus looked at the book in his daughter hand he remembered buying it, but he couldn't remember what it was he wrote in it.

"Hope I know it is my book, but I can't remember what is written in it" Klaus said with panic on his face.

When She tried to open it, she found it locked with magic how did she not notice this before she had to find Lizzie or Josie so they could figure out what is going on.

Meanwhile somewhere outside the gates

Landon slipped outside of the gate being careful not to be seen.

He was sceptic at first when he met up with him the first time but when he offered, he could have Hope all for himself he couldn't say no. Plus  he said he had a fool proof plan so what could go wrong.

He made his way into the appartement building when he knocked onto the door.

There stood Alaric Saltzman, he never had seen him with the expression on his face, but he had figured Dr. Saltzman must be really good at acting if he fooled everyone for a decade.

"Have you figured something out how to get Lizzie and Hope away from each other?" asked an angry Alaric.

He was furious when he learned from Landon that his daughter had a date with the tribid in the woods. And with all the Mikaelson's in town he needed to work faster than he had planned.

He had worked years how to figure out how to kill the tribid but now his carefully planned plan had gone to hell and he needed to find another way.

He couldn't let another Klaus Mikaelson roam the earth even if it was the last thing he would do.