Chapter 29 ( Contemplations )

Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullah.

Baby❤️
*******************************

Unedited!!!

  Third Person's POV

After the incidence, Muhammad managed to save Laylah from the culprit and managed to escape his so called guards. He made sure Laylah is safe. In his life, he never felt so scared at any point. He was beyond scared and agitated knowing she's with someone else who's trying to harm her by any means. He asked himself different questions he don't have an answer to. Have he ever felt so much fear like this before? Could it be is all because of her? But why her? He don't think he'll ever feel this way in his life. Not even if the world is set ablaze.

    Since he took her with him, she didn't utter a single word after he shielded and covered her up with his jacket. She looks like a frozen marshmallow. Only her eyes move. Even her legs couldn't carry her load. So he just have to carry her all along. He's so scared she'll not survive. Her eyes close shut giving him more rooms of contemplations and fear. Could she be possessed or injected with some strong sedatives? And what came to his mind first after saving her is to take her straight to Saudi. Where her paternal grandmother lives. He managed to do some research about her and what he found took him in shock. He pitied her life. How could she be so strong after all she had gone through? Could this be any better?

Mecca, Saudi Arabia.

  Immediately after they land, an ambulance was brought in custody of Muhammad's renounce cousin Jalil and she was successfully executed to the hospital. Muhammad still couldn't calm his nerves down. He's so scared after all the agonizing hours of his life. Before coming over to Saudi Arabia, he called Jalil and inquire more about her health. He assured him she'll be alright she's just given some strong sedatives that will keep her asleep and unconscious for 24 hours. Taking her to hospital is never an option because he may have some ill company and the last thing he'll want is to be caught again by those monsters. Since he's certain she's going to be alright when they reach Saudi, his mind can rest a little.

Two days later.
   Laylah's POV

   I woke up to a very bright light making it almost impossible for me to open my teary eyes. I slowly open my eyes adjourning to the bright lights in the room. As I open my eyes fully, I meet a presence of a muscular retreating figure walking out of the room. I couldn't bring myself to speak. All I want is a little amount of water to gulp. I'm very thirsty and I feel like if I dare to open my mouth, my throat will hurt. But now that luck is by my side, the figure turns and a small smile made it way to his lips. I point the jug of water by my side and he nod in affirmation.

  He walked to my bed, poured the water in a glass cup then helped me sit by supporting my back with his broad arms while I drank the whole cup of water from his hand. Still supporting me, he fill the cup again and extend it to my lips motioning me to drink and I did. But a little than the first cup.

     My question now is, why is he here? Could he be my savior? This is the monster back in Nigeria. Why is he with me? Where's Sadeeq? Could he be?... OMG! I just hope is not what I'm thinking of. Let it all be a dream please God! Could I be abducted again? And him? Why him? But why am I in a hospital with all these things attached to my hand? A part of me now calms down knowing I'm not alone.
Long lost in my thoughts, I heard the door creeks and a handsome man walked in flashing me his cutesy smile. I smiled a little back before he examine my condition. He used the stethoscope to hear my heart beat and I see him nod in contentment.