Chapter 14 ( Alliance)

Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullah

Baby❤️
*********************************************
January.

Third persons POV

"Hurry up Mr doctor I'll be late!!" Laylah shout his name for the fifth time but he isn't coming out of the warm house. This is how he make her annoyed everyday saying the house is warm and he don't want to be exposed to the freezing weather! Is literally so cold outside. "You want me to cry right?" She pout making her best puppy face. "No! No please don't! I don't want to see you cry you know!" He plead and she laugh it off making him even more angry. She always take the advantage of the love he've for her to win over every time. "Okay it's okay I'm sorry, now let's go before I miss my lectures. He ignited the engine and roar to her school. Dropping her there, they said there goodbyes before he reversed the car to his office too. This is their normal weekdays routine. He'll drop her at school and later pick her up in the evening.

Evening

"Assalamu Alaika" She Salaamed struggling with her hundred books inside the car. "God! Nagaji yau! Do you know? We're starting exams next month? May Allah help me through! She sighed thinking of how the exams will be. "You know you're very intelligent, it'll be okay Inshaa Allah." He assured, but she still looked like she isn't convinced. "This is my first exams in here and I can't help it wollah, I'm so nervous!" She adjusted her seat belts looking straight into the mirror. Wondering how people become more engaged day by day. Allah is indeed the greatest. She on the Qur'anic recitation by sheikh Basid while miming it perfectly. The long journey was quite yet calming back to their beautiful house.

"Mr doctor let's eat it's getting cold and late and you know I don't want.." he interrupted her finishing her well known sentence " Want to add weight and loose shape right?" He place his hands akimbo just like she always do. They all laughed at their funny self before eating their dinner taking about everything and nothing. Sadiq cannot get enough of Laylah. She's now his favorite girl and even more. His love for her keeps growing deep and deep.

Flashback
Sunday Morning

She ambulated out of her room waking towards the dining. "Good morning" she greeted Sadiq for the first time ever. To say he's surprised will be an understatement! He don't know which emotion to hook unto RN! Is it happiness, nervousness, sadness, he don't know! He just jumped from his chair and enveloped her into a tight hug!!! She didn't saw that coming so she just stay glued to the ground not knowing what to do either! Something is telling her to push him away while something is telling her to hug him back. She can't express how happy she's to see his emotions towards her cure. She's so happy knowing that there's still someone in this world that love her this much! Although knowing what he's doing is wrong by hugging her. She still hug him back to make him feel worthy too! She hugged him back too but lessen the grip.

After their hugging session she creepily lessen her hold and took herself back to her sit. She couldn't even look into his eyes because of how red she's looking. But deep down she loved the hug and his cent. He clears his throat to get hold of the tension between them. "Laylah I'm so happy you regain your voice back! Wlhie I'm so happy for you Laylah." He said not taking his eyes of her. "Thank you Sadiq! I'm so grateful for all you've done to me so far, since from the beginning of my stay with you. May Allah reward you abundantly!" He smiled looking at her beautiful face. "Let's eat habibty!" He said waiting to see her expression. He only see her trying hard not to blush but he still manage to see a glimpse of it. How much he love this soul!

End of flashback

Laylah started going to the university on 8th September where she got her admission on Pediatrics. She always dreamt of being a pediatrician since she was young. She hate to see young children suffering and in the other hand nobody is willing to help. The percentage of pediatricians is very low which is 20% in 100%. So helping little kids will not hurt will it? When she got the admission, she couldn't be less happy. Her dream is slowly coming true but then what? Her mother is not here to celebrate with her on every successful move she make! Which she's very sad about. How she wish! Where's her mother? Where could she be in this fake world? Where could she possibly be? She'll not decline her mother as dead because she have a feeling that her mother will surely come. Where ever she's, she pray Allahumma Malikul mulk will take care of her Insha Allah.

KkBye Love Baby❤️

Kk
Bye
Love
Baby❤️