Chapter 18 ( Prime )

Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullah.

Baby❤️

**********************************************

Laylah's POV

I woke up in the morning feeling very happy and okay. I still couldn't stop getting the flashes of memory from what happened between I and Mr doctor. Today is Monday, and Mr doctor will definitely be going to the Hospital leaving me alone at home. But I'll never let that happen because I can't stay here alone doing nothing. I think I'll just go to my school library too.

I ambulated out of the bathroom. Apply my lotion and wore a Mock Neck Maxi dress in black. Maxi dresses are becoming my fav now. I do my hijab perfectly matching it with a shoe before finding my way out of the room.

Today being Monday, we all decide to fast so there's no any breakfast. The weather is very cool every single day so it'll be very perfect for the both of us observing fast. No hunger and thirst.

Walking to the sitting room, I saw him already finding his way out, so I called out his name and I can see he looked surprised.

"Good Morning Mr." I greeted.

"Morning gorgeous" he greeted and complemented.

"Uhm- the thing is, I know you don't expect me to be all dressed right? But I can't stay alone in this house one minute without you. So I decided to go to the library. So can you drop me please if you don't mind?"

"Why not dear? But don't you think you can come along with me and explore my luxurious work place?" He bragged.

I laughed at his bragging self. Lol! "Why do you always have to brag? You'll now push me into going to see this Browns you've been bragging about huh?"

We find our way to the door while he keep blabbering and bragging about this very work place.

"Yes! I'm telling you, you'll love the building. It's indeed a very well constructed, designed Hospital with potential workers from every side. And you'll love to visit my office. Is very big and wide with good looking furnitures and well furnished as well. The expensive materials and tools I'm using to treat and diagnose patients and co. I'm telling you, you'll love it."

We got in the car after locking the house.

"Really? This sounds amazing. I'll love to see you looking serious for once in my life. How do you even treat patients? I don't even want to think of how you end people's life in the name of being a doctor. I'll never let you treat me for a second. Am I even mad?" I chuckled looking at how pissed he's now looking.

"Well! I think we should go there rn so that you get to see how I successfully treat patients that are sick in the head like you." He said agitated.

"Chill! I don't think we've to do that today because I have a lot to study and work on in the library. So if you may kindly let me be."

"Is okay. But you better know, The moment you finish your Exams, we'll have to go okay?" He asked

"Inshaa Allah Mr grumpy doctor." I said knowing how much he hate being called grumpy.

Immediately the car come into a halt, I quickly got down not wanting to get a slap from calling him grumpy again. Even from the glass window, I know he's looking pissed. He shout

"I'll have to deal with that later! Take care." And he disappeared. LMAO.

I got into the school walking straight to the huge library that have thousands of books and study. I find a silent corner and start reading harder than I can. Not after making sure I understand every topic I passed through.

4:00pm

Ohh Allah! I'm so exhausted. Is indeed a long day sitting in this big library. The only time I get to rest is by going to the little mosque beside the school to pray and read some verses in the Qur'an. If you're wondering where I find a mosque and a Qur'an, then I got it nearby our school because I don't expect a Masjid in this school because since I started attending this school, I still didn't see a single Muslim.

I dialed Sadiq's digits in my iPhone 11pro Max. Which I got it from him the first week we come to Poland. I'm not into expensive phones or anything expensive because I don't like wasting money anyhow after much, there're thousand of poor helpless people out there starving. But you don't expect me to decline this. After all is a gift.

Alhamdulillah. Here he comes. I walked majestically towards the car because I'm really tired and hungry as well. Not too hungry but a little though. Walking into the neat car, I said my Salaam and he answered looking stressed too.

"How're you? Are you sure you're okay?" He asked looking concerned.

"I'm fine, Never-mind. I'm just so stressed and need some rest. And I guess you're too."

He nod not sparing me a glance. And that's how we reach home through the silent drive. I said my prayers for coming back home and walk to my room.

After changing to a comfy cotton frozen shirt and trouser, not after putting on a boyfriend jacket because of my endowed curves. I walk to the kitchen to cook something for Iftar.

6:50pm

I release a deep breath I don't know I'm holding. I smiled at my handy work. I made chicken soup with veggies, fried Potatoes with omelet, grilled fish and sandwiches with cheese which I'm obsessed with. Not without making cuppa because of the weather of course.

We prayed Maghreb by 7:00pm. So after praying we ate our delicious dinner and thank Allah. Going back to the parlor, I streamed a movie to watch on Netflix on the big television. "To all the bright places". While Sadiq work in the other couch with his laptop.

I'm already loving the movie. I pity the depressed girl honestly because depression is a bad feeling and especially being a victim of it didn't give me room to forget my depressed period too.

So??
Are you giving me a gift?
Just drop more comments . It'll means a lot.
I promise .
I Love you!

Baby❤️