Chapter 1 (Introduction)

Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullah.

It your little girl againnn💃💃❤️❤️
Thank you for stopping by just to check my story out😌😌
You should know that I love and appreciate every single soul that take a glance at my writings. Even without voting nor commenting. And those that will comment or vote, believe me I've no words to thank you wollah! Allah knows how much reading comments on my little writings make me happy! May Allah bless you and fulfill all your wishes infinitely!
(Amin)
This is my Second Story On Wattpad☺️
For those of you that don't know my other story "LOML❤️", they should please check it out is linked on my profile.
Please try your little best to vote and showering your baby with comments please! I'm sure you'll not regret adding my story to your library 😌
And please follow your little girl manah😩
It means a lot!

"His Skivvy"

I love you all
Baby❤️
********************************************

   She woke up in the morning feeling weak and sick again. Her muscles are weak and her bones are aching due to the cold weather. She was diagnosed as a hypocalcemia patient (calcium deficiency) and now, her condition is becoming more critical because her uncles failed to take care of her hospital bills and drugs fee. Her life is like a living hell!
    The incomplete building that isn't secured at all! She always see drunk men and women coming in at night to quench their desires, while she hid behind a block hearing their sounds! A sound which is never appealing! As sometimes the men bring little girls and rape them till death! While she manage to to hide without them seeing her. She need to leave this place as soon as possible to avoid any bad act happening to her too. But the question is 'where will she go?' Is the question running through her head. All she know is Allah (S.W.T) is her healer, she'll just keep walking down the streets maybe she'll get what to eat. She have been starving for more than three days now since she run from the village. And the people here don't give a damn about anyone! They're very heartless and they've no single humanity in them. She've been searching for a job, even if is a normal house girl job. She can do it to help her life. But what? She never get one. And the few houses she went weren't willing to help. Only Allah can help her! Her energy is drained, her brain is exhausted! No where to go! Everything null!

Laylah's POV

I park my little cloths I manage to escape with from the village, I pick it up sneaking out of the incomplete building feeling scared. Not knowing that is gonna be my last!! As I was about to barge Out of the suffocating building! I saw some men which I've no idea they're still around. My heart starts beat plapitates in exasperation! I then decide to greet them and show them some respect because I don't want them to rape me. "Good Morning Uncles" I said kneeling down. And they keep checking me out without uttering a single word. I start shivering and closing my endowed curves because my dress is tight, armless, turn out from different sides without any veil! One of the men start approaching me, he break a glass of wine and stab me with it in my stomach! Making me wince and grimace in pain before darkness cover me!!

       "Innalillahi wa inna illaihi raaji'un!!!!"

  This is our first chapter  in "His Skivvy"
                                     Let's see what we've next!
                                                                     Byee👋
                  I hope you all like it!
Please do vote,
Comment,
And share!
😌😌
I love you all !

Baby❤️