Chapter 11 (Bye Naija)

"MUST READ!"

Hey! How're you doing all?
Actually I had so many complains about how I update few words and call it a chappy. TBH I'm a very lazy human and even my friends can tell. The little words I use to type made me feel so happy for typing it out of my brain. I hardly type 3000words, the maximum words I type away is 2500😂 please bear with me. Do you know that I don't even type now😂 I only use the microphone to talk and it I'll be typing my shenanigans 😂 at least is helpful wlhie. But I do Edit and sometimes I'll have to delete the whole paragraph and type it on my own. God! I'm so lazy🤧 I'm sorry. But atleast I update frequently ai. I'm sorry please bear with me! And if anyone is willing to help then, I can give you my password, you can help me update. Please don't feel bad. Your little girl is lazy wlhie.
Let's see what we've today.

Baby❤️
**********************************************

Third persons POV

   Today is the day Sadiq and Laylah will be traveling to Poland and Laylah isn't okay with the idea. She is now awake but not really healthy like before. She doesn't talk, she only nod and do her buissness that's, praying, taking bath, and eating very little amount of food and that's after very much pleading from both Laylah's parent. Daddy and Mami. For the past few days, they had been nothing but worried about the little girl that is going through a lot. They've so much regretted ever asking her about her wretched past.

The duo where nothing but kind and loving to Laylah since she step a foot into their cozy home. Just the thought of her living in their house made them happy not to talk of her being Laylah. She's indeed a blessing. She bring back light into their dark life. Since the demise of their daughter, the love of their life. It takes them years to accept it as fate. Mr and Mrs Abdul-Rahim got married twenty years ago and they were madly in love with each other. Mami being a Kanuri Lady and Daddy being Yoruba made it very hard for them to be together.

Both their parents vow on not to get them married. They cried until the tears drops no more. After years of trying to convince their parents with no avail. They later gave up and part ways but deep down, they're still hurting. God is so merciful! After spending years without any attempt of getting married, their parents later gave up and marry them off. This is how they merge together after years of trying. Sometimes is good to stick with the quote "Don't give up, don't give in, there's an answer for everything!" They live happily and contented with each other. Allah bless them with only a child which is Laylah. They loved her so much.

She brought happiness and light into their life. She was the best gift they've ever have. They loved her with every single point of they're all. But Allah always have his ways to do things. Taking laylah away from them doesn't mean Allah is punishing them but rather testing them and will Insha Allah replace the test with a beautiful gift. They accepted fate after years of mourning and hurting. Only Allah can understand how hurt they're. But now, Alhamdulillah. إن مع العسر يسرة
(With every hardship comes ease) and that ease is Laylah. Their new laylah. They're planning on making her past vanish while they build a beautiful, bright future with more colors for her. But lucky is never on their side. Allah will take laylah away from them again. After restoring the light! They're nothing but sad! But nevertheless, Allah have his reasons for taking her away, if she's really going to have a better life apart from this one, then they're looking forward and happy for her. All they pray is Khair.

Sadiq is struggling with the boxes while laylah is walking majestically to the parking lot.

  "Laylah hurry up we're late" he said loading the boxes in the car trunk.

  She walked slowly because she's still not feeling so well, while mami and daddy are trailing behind her. They called "Laylah my dear! Please take care of yourself, make sure you take your drugs on time, and use the phone I gave you to call us immediately you land. Laylah we're sorry for making you be in this condition! Please forgive us. We're deeply sorry my dear!" Tear slipped from mami's eyes, Laylah gestured with her hand "shhhh!" And she hugged her tight like her life depended on her. Sobbing gently on her shoulders.

    She said goodbye to daddy too and they help her get in the car. They really are not happy at all. Allah knows they love her and words cannot express how much she mean to them.

"Bye aunty! Please don't worry she's going to be fine. Besides, I'm here with her throughout the journey and we'll be fine Insha Allah." Sadiq said.

   Mami hold his hand in hers " Sadiq please take care of her dan Allah. Wlhie she's very innocent. And enroll her in the university when you get there, her Prepared WAEC result is in the black leather bag. But you should make sure she's fine first before you do so. Now that you're being transferred to Poland, I don't have a valid date for you coming back. Which I'm very sad about. But promise me you'll visit us whenever you get a chance or holiday. Please Sadiq!"

   She pleaded while he hug her and said their goodbyes. He entered the car and settle on the passengers seat while laylah is in the back. He isn't the one driving though, is mallam Ishaku the house driver. Looking at the mirror, he smiled a little at Laylah and she returned his smile with her faded ones that didn't reach her eyes anymore!

They arrived at Nnamdi Azikwe Airport sooner than expected. After the boarding that feels like forever, they finally board the plain that will take them to US which they'll have to transit before reaching Poland 🇵🇱. This is not the first times she's boarding a plain so she compose herself and sat by the window looking at the busy airport while Sadiq also sat beside her and help her with the seat belts round her waist. He clicked the send button and switched off the phone taking off the sim card knowing fully the text is sent to Muhammad. Poland here we come!

On the other hand, Muhammad is nothing but frustrated after getting the text from Sadiq. How dare he take "His Skivvy" away? How dare he. But nevertheless, he's happy she's going far away from Naija. Far away from problems and he's okay with her going with Sadiq because he know he isn't going to try something stupid with her. Not in his weirdest dream. And now that she'll be enrolled in the university, he's happy for her. All he pray is nothing but Khair.

  So

So..
Wlhie I've tried today, and believe me I didn't even use the microphone, I typed with my own fingers😭
Please comment, vote and share. But comment more dan Allah.
If I can really update, I see no reason why you guys will not comment. Please😭🙏
Write down your opinions just like you do the other time.
Those of you that comment and support me every time, I'm noting but grateful wlhie
@beeebar223
@amshab2020
BilqeesMonguno
@MaryamAbdulrazak
@Hauwa_shuwa
@everyone 😂 that commented 😘🙏
I'm very grateful wlhie ❤️❤️
I know is not easy being in this ship of waiting for my late updates !
I'm so happy ❤️❤️
I love you all you know right?

Baby❤️