Chapter 16 ( Jollity)

Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullah.

Baby❤️
**********************************************

Third persons POV

   He find his way to her room thinking of how to approach her with his proposal. She didn't even cook breakfast today. She only send him a message telling  to take some Fruit'n fiber  because she's not feeling too well. He'll be very happy if she accept. He nervously knock on her door and patiently wait for an answer but no. He know I again and now she said "come in." He feel relieved and turn the door knob. He saw her sitting on the sofa looking tired and pale. He cannot help it but feel very sorry for her.

    "Uhm... Are you okay?" He asked worried

      "Wa'alaika Salam, and yeah I'm okay just feeling a little bit tired." She said.

     "Well, you should sleep. You said you're tired and besides, you didn't get to sleep well yesternight. So you need rest."

       "I can't sleep and I'm so bored! I tried sleeping but couldn't so I just gave up."  She sighed.

        "Okay, I'm thinking if we go to the park today if you don't mind please?" He plead.

   "Well.. the thing is Sadiq I'm not really okay going  out in public and..."

   "I understand.. but Laylah the only way to adjust your boring mood is by interacting with people. And I'm not even telling you to talk to people or something. I'm just trying to help you please!" He plead again.

       She thought for a minute "okay! I'll go but know that I'm only doing it for you."

    "I know. and thank you it'll forever be a pleasure."

    "You're always welcome. Now lemme dress up into something more comfy"

     "Yes please I don't want you to be cold and fall sick. Because it'll be the last thing I'll want rn."

      "Okay!"

She nod and walk into her closet that's going to be full anytime soon. All she know is a certain person keep delivering bunch's of Cardigans, socks, dresses of different styles and many more everyday. Well she's grateful and she know no one will do this other than Mr doctor (Sadiq).

    She wore a Mock Neck Maxi dress in white with a black hijab. She look so perfect like always.

    The moment he set his eyes on her, he went to the land of no return which is Lala land

    The moment he set his eyes on her, he went to the land of no return which is Lala land. (😂😂billy).
Drawing back to reality he complimented her and she shyly thank him.

    "You look simply stunning like always!"

    "Thank you!"

    "Shall we?"

      "Okay"

   He lead the way to his car toting it to life. He's not running fast mind you because Laylah is scared of speeds. Turning on the calm and refreshing Islamic  Nasheed by Mohammad Murad titled 'Allah is my lord'. She lay on the sit while she mime the song so perfectly. She can listen to the Nasheed thousand times over without getting tired! Is so refreshing and calm. Anyone that know her can tell, she don't easily listen to musics but she'll simply not say she don't if she's being asked.

   Amusement park. The park is indeed very beautiful with colors and petals that complemented the building and many more drawings that show it as a park. Going into the park, he ask her which swing she want and she said wind bell. Is not that she like it, but is just refreshing every time she climes it. Though is very scary and it's also the most tallest among all. She always freak out but in spite of that, she still want to try because it's been long since she visits a park.

     Going near the wind bell, she started feeling uncomfortable with the crowd people paying their tickets too. Sensing that, Sadiq talked to the man controlling the swing to reserve all the sits if this round are done because he didn't  want them to feel bad for stopping them from having fun. So he'll wait for this round while they go and stroll.

Strolling a little calmly down the park not knowing where to go.
       "So, is only Wind bell that you want and that's all?"

  "Honestly, I'm kind of scared, so I..."

  He interrupts her with "I understand ma'am but you can't just stick to one swing without exploring the others right? And you cannot just conclude okay?"

  "No, I don't think.— she stutter.

    "We're going for Water splash, Merry go round, Pirouette ship and bumper car. And that's final!" He sternly said without giving her room for argument.

   "Okay Mr stern doctor. But isn't Merry go round for children? Do you want people to laugh at us huh? She asked.

    '"No is not only meant for children. There's adults own too."

  She chuckled looking at how serious he want to be. "You know, you look very funny trying to put on that expression" She let out a laugh making him even more agitated. LMAO

        "Will you stop that funny face, I'm not being serious but rather wanting to make your day. So now let's go" he said trying to surpress his laughter but to his unlock ride, it came out booming!

     Laughing out their both hearts out unstoppably without knowing what made them laugh! They fall on their stomachs laughing. Whilst laughing, if their eyes meet, they'll bump into another fit of laughter again. A little while they come back to their senses and stop laughing.

   I'll make it up to you later
Comment with love❤️
I love you!

Baby ❤️