Chapter 12 (Poland)

Double update 🥳💃

Baby❤️

**********************************************

Third persons POV

When the cool breeze hit her alluring face, the beautiful environment and interconnected trees that are more of flowers and roses ultimately roaring to embrace her presence. The tall buildings that mirrored her beautiful petite figure. Walking through the hallway of a beautiful gigantic bridge decorated with marbles and silver petals! A smile found a way to her face with love and emotions that cascaded down her breath. The pedestrian hallway is always quite and calm where it now become her new place to spend her mornings! Inhaling the fresh welcoming wind that showcase nothing but peace!

They moved in exactly one week now and she's nothing but happy with her new life. Sadiq is a very good man that always make sure she's comfortable at all times. Since the day they arrived, he drenched himself with lots of work, he leave after subh, and only comes out late after she slept. They'll have breakfast together because they go out thesame time in the morning. She'll prepare a rich breakfast for for them and they'll eat together without saying a word to each other. She's healing quickly Masha Allah and Sadiq couldn't be anything but happier!

She offered to be cooking breakfast after much persuasion, Sadiq agreed and she couldn't be less happy because she missed cooking different recipes. She's always trying her best to make him happy because he's the man that saved her from that Evil Muhammad they call.

    So she need to make him happy too. She's not yet enrolled into the university for they have to wait for September. She still doesn't talk, she only nod and smile. The smile he's always craving to see every morning. The smile that always made his day bright. He's now working in a very luxurious hospital called "BROWNS" and they pay really well. Though he's not after the money because he have enough millions already. But he want Laylah to be comfortable and he don't want her to suspect him in anyway. So therefore he need to work in other to make things easy.

He wore a blue suit with denim jacket. Matching it with a cover shoe. He picked his car keys and walk to the dining. Knowing fully that laylah prepared a mouth watering rich breakfast for the both of them. Is not the breakfast he's only after but her welcoming self and smile. He just love her soul with nothing but pure heart and mind. And he just can't wait to make her his Insha Allah.

After setting the table, she switch on the electric plate of bakhoor and just she know, it started spraying the cented bakhoor all over the cozy house. This is one of the tradition she do every morning. (If you're wondering where she got it, she made Mami give her some back there in Nigeria.)
After taking her bath she cleansed here body with the clean towel and apply a soft lotion on her already soft body.

Putting on her red Fitted cotton gown, matching it with a long cardigan. She dropped the neat ironed Milk veil perfectly around her shoulder, she put on her black heeled shoes and tie the ribbons before sauntering out to the dining. Coming out from the corridor that leads to the dining room, she saw a handsome Sadiq seating patiently waiting for her. A smiled escaped her lips while she made her way to where he's sitting. She smiled at him and just like she's expecting, he smiled wider and gestured her to take her sit. After serving him, she serve her self just little amount of French salad and cuppa. They dig in.

After their little breakfast, she do the dishes before they all sauntered out of the beautiful compound. Turning around, she gazed at their little beautiful cozy but not little house. Just as she want it. The place is very nice looking and neat. Is a three bedroom flat with two sitting rooms. In which the other one is located underground. The house is not big but not small either. She always dream of a house with underground floor and here she's living in one of it. The weather in Poland is freezing cold. So she always prefers sitting at the underground floor where her room is located and a balcony too. She's falling in love with the house little by little.

They got into his car and he ignited the engine. He'll always drop her by the silent and calm hallway and she'll spend her morning there looking at the beautiful sunset before driving to his work place. Is just 50 feet's away from their house so she prefer walking back home alone and she assured him of her safety. He love her with every single being he have. She's just the true definition of a perfect woman every man could dream of.

A smiled escaped her lips just as she look at him with those warm eyes. She waved at him before turning her back. He'll always walk her to the exact spot she seat. As she inhaled the calm and peaceful fresh and cented air of the morning, She'll always jot one or two things while sitting and admiring the environment. He walk back to his car before roaring it to life.

"Alhamdulillah"

So.....
Now tell me the gift you'll all give me?
I deserve a gift right?
I'm kidding but TBH you'll need to comment you know right?
This is the first time I'm giving you a double update. So try and comment as much as you can or I'm not updating again.
Who wants to know what laylah is jotting in her diary titled "All the secrets of the universe"
Lemme know what you all see.
It seems like Sadiq and Laylah are becoming one oo!
What of Muhammad? Where could he be?
Allah sarki my love.
I don't know why you all hate him with passion. Don't you think he've his reasons for doing all this.
I Love you!

Baby❤️