Chapter 7 (Alhamdulillah)

Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullah.

Let's see what we've today🥰

Baby❤️

***********************************************

Sadiq's POV
When she hugged me tighter, I feel the intensity of peace dawning on me. Which I never felt before. There is something about this girl that's soo amazing. What keeps bothering me was why Muhammad would do this to this girl? Why would he throw her out of his mansion. This innocent girl! Could it be she have done something wrong to him? Allah knows. I hugged her even tighter when I feel the way she's holding me and snuggling more into my shirt. I was shocked when I heard her call me mum! She then snuggle more into my body and inhale my perfume as if she's trying to figure something out. That's when she yanked her body out of mine and going back as if she saw a monster.

"Look Laylah, listen to me, I'm not who you're thinking I am. I'm so much different from Muhammad. I went to his house yesternight, but before I got into the house, I saw you under the rain shivering that's when I decided to help you. I was wondering why he would do this to you all of a sudden. I'm sorry Laylah. I promise you I'm not a drunkard or a womanizer like him. I know you have been going through a lot in his house. But that's how he is. He'll never change. I promise to take you where Muhammad will never see you again and you'll be happy Insha Allah! Trust me Laylah!"

"I don't trust you! And I'll never do. I don't want you to help me please leave me alone. Let me just be. I'm tired of being fooled everywhere, every day. I'm tired! Who should I ever trust" she breaks down and starts wailing even harder.

  "What should I do now huh? My mum always say when my sister is crying, I should go and console her by hugging her and soothing calming words to her ears. And I should tell her everything will be okay. But I'm contemplating whether to hug laylah or not, I heard her saying "Astagfirullah " the other time. I don't want her to feel as if I want something from her. But the way I see her break down hurts me! I can't stand see her hurting. So I just pull her to my embrace. Not waiting to know whether she wants it or not. Luckily, she hugged me back and cry even harder.

    "Shhhh! Calm down! Allah is with you don't ever forget that. Everything will be fine I promise!"

Laylah's POV

There's something about Sadiq that's so  refreshing, I don't want to trust him but I believe what he said that he's just doing it to help me. We ate breakfast which happens to be Kuppa and spicy noodles. He said I should get ready he'll be taking me to his Aunty's house, and I'll be staying with them. He said is more safer and I'll feel at home. He talked about them being very welcoming which I'm happy about. At least, I'll feel the warmth of a family. I miss mine. My Ammi and Abba.

We arrived at his aunt's house and they're all welcoming and nice people I can say. His Aunty is very nice. She hugged me and sit me close to her .

  "Laylah dear, feel at home okay? You can call me mami or Aunty . But I prefers mami." I smiled.

"I'll call you mami!" A tear slipped off her face.

Could it be that I hurt her? " I'm sorry if what I said hurt you! I don't mean it."

   She just hugged me and said "You didn't hurt me dear. I'm just happy that you call me with the name my deceased daughter Laylah call me with too. Allah has blessed me with you too. Laylah!"

   She smiled holding my hands. "I'm sorry about your lost. May Allah forgive her." I prayed.

She said "Amin yaa rabb" and took my hands , "let me show you your room. I mean Laylah's side. Don't worry my dear you can use everything that laylah owns. I want to see it on you please. And as I said earlier please feel at home. "

   "Thank you mami. I'll Insha Allah!" I bid Sadiq goodbye and sauntered into her daughter's side.

Mashaa Allah she have a very amazing sitting room, bedroom, balcony, and a neat toilet too. The side is beautiful I can say. And she must be a neat freak. The way her wardrobe looks neat everything is folded back neatly. The inner wears are kept separately, hijabs, habaya's, veils, and other English wears. Everything looks so neat. But I don't think I can use it though. But I don't want to hurt Mami. She really sees me as her deceased daughter. So let it be .

I took a warm refreshing shower and dress in a simple free bubu. It smells nice Masha Allah. I comb my hair and tie it into a bun. I prayed ASR and go to see my new Mami. I see her arranging the dinning . I helped her arrange the dinning and when we start eating, her husband came in with a Salam which we respond to. He's nice too. The husband said I should call him Papa. Just then he dropped the bomb.

"So My dear can you tell us about yourself? Where you're from? What happened? Feel at home and free your mind. You can trust us. We're your new family now okay! I nod. Tears start gushing down. I decided to tell them everything about me. But they're flows and secrets which I cannot share it with anyone.

This is my story......

What's Laylah's story? What is she hiding?
What could it be?
I also don't know.
But you can suggest what it is in the comment section.
The person who got it right will have the next update to him/her Insha Allah.
Don't forget to share, vote, comment and follow your little girl please. It I'll means a lot.
I Love You!

Baby❤️